ADVERTISEMENT

fc ot Zack Smith to have a Podcast, 'no one is safe' wants to get the truth out

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
sounds interesting....

Zach Smith: Former Ohio State assistant Zach Smith is planning a “Menace 2 Society” podcast. Smith says he will use this platform to get the truth out – “No one is safe.

Former Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith – who, along with his wife Courtney, was the central figure behind Urban Meyer’s suspension – is planning on releasing a podcast called Menace 2 Society.

Smith took to Twitter to announce the new venture, noting that it will serve as his way to “get the truth out,” and that “no one is safe.”

It’s time. It’s time EVERYONE else owns up. Buckle up… because NO ONE IS SAFE from my wrath. You all TRIED to ruin me on some BS? Uh ohh… it’s time the truth get out. Menace 2 Society Podcast coming mid May. On Twitter (@M2SPodcast) on YouTube… it’s #WatchYourMouthSZN pic.twitter.com/By8PlgSWQZ

— Zach Smith (@CoachZachSmith) March 27, 2019

In the video, Smith shares:

“Anyone that knows me knew that this was coming. That this podcast was coming, or something of this sort was going to happen.”

“So, I’ve been held accountable for the things that I did. I have also been held accountable for things that I didn’t do. So now it’s time for me to voice my opinion. The facts. The truth…that people don’t want you to know because EVERYONE is going to be held accountable for their actions. For things that they actually did.”

“No one is safe. I don’t care about anybody. Everyone is going to know what really happened.”

Parties who might or might not be interested in what Smith has to say include Brett McMurphy, Tom & Michelle Herman, Urban Meyer, Gene Smith and well, much of Buckeye Nation to be honest (might even get some listens from the great state of Michigan).

…should be interesting…

Reactions: TheGLOV
giphy.gif

sounds interesting....

Zach Smith: Former Ohio State assistant Zach Smith is planning a “Menace 2 Society” podcast. Smith says he will use this platform to get the truth out – “No one is safe.

Former Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith – who, along with his wife Courtney, was the central figure behind Urban Meyer’s suspension – is planning on releasing a podcast called Menace 2 Society.

Smith took to Twitter to announce the new venture, noting that it will serve as his way to “get the truth out,” and that “no one is safe.”

It’s time. It’s time EVERYONE else owns up. Buckle up… because NO ONE IS SAFE from my wrath. You all TRIED to ruin me on some BS? Uh ohh… it’s time the truth get out. Menace 2 Society Podcast coming mid May. On Twitter (@M2SPodcast) on YouTube… it’s #WatchYourMouthSZN pic.twitter.com/By8PlgSWQZ

“Anyone that knows me knew that this was coming. That this podcast was coming, or something of this sort was going to happen.”

“So, I’ve been held accountable for the things that I did. I have also been held accountable for things that I didn’t do. So now it’s time for me to voice my opinion. The facts. The truth…that people don’t want you to know because EVERYONE is going to be held accountable for their actions. For things that they actually did.”

“No one is safe. I don’t care about anybody. Everyone is going to know what really happened.”

Parties who might or might not be interested in what Smith has to say include Brett McMurphy, Tom & Michelle Herman, Urban Meyer, Gene Smith and well, much of Buckeye Nation to be honest (might even get some listens from the great state of Michigan).

…should be interesting…

Would I believe anything he says? We'll find out, but I will have a bag of salt handy.

sounds interesting....

…should be interesting…

Isn't this guys 15 minutes of shame up yet?
Maybe he can get his kids involved in the podcast as well.:rolleyes:

Many people form concrete opinions on what they read. Perhaps, we should know better?

sounds interesting....

…should be interesting…
Nobody is safe ... from Zach.

Look like Schiano is his first victim. Just stepped down as Pats D Coodinator
That was my first thought after reading that, having seen this earlier. Certainly had that feel of something's either going on privately or about to come out publicly.

That was my first thought after reading that, having seen this earlier. Certainly had that feel of something's either going on privately or about to come out publicly.

Well the Pats owner did get busted recently.

I imagine the Pats dont want to withstand any more negative press.

Makes sense.

LdN

Not sure I'd believe anything this lunatic says at this point but Texas and Herman has to be nervous.
Fwiw I know some guys that played for him, including a current NFL player, as players they liked him as a coach

Fwiw I know some guys that played for him, including a current NFL player, as players they liked him as a coach
I started playing football around 63 and finished up about 71. When my mostly undistinguished days in uniform were over I started coaching and got out of football in 87. Anyone who played and or coached in that era, knew some wild crazy team mates or coaches. There were things that some of my coaches did that were pretty remarkable and crazy. Even so, I had respect for them and appreciated what they were doing for us in terms of helping make us better players etc. I'll bet there are players that felt close to and respectful toward Zach Smith.

I don't know what dirt -if any- he has on anybody, but threatening the wrong people can lead to unexpected consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT