ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Mack Brown back to UNC?

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Being reported on twitter. UNC should be a better program than they are - he had a good run there previously.

No he is past his prime. Look I live in NC, my son is a freshman at UNC and this could be a great job. Fertile state for talent , beautiful campus, fantastic upgrades to facilities , and that UNC logo is know world wide. This could be a job that many should want and I think is a sleeping giant

Reactions: BBrown and acg116
Should be better than they are, but at UNC bball runs the show. Will never be better than bottom of top half of ACC.

No he is past his prime. Look I live in NC, my son is a freshman at UNC and this could be a great job. Fertile state for talent , beautiful campus, fantastic upgrades to facilities , and that UNC logo is know world wide. This could be a job that many should want and I think is a sleeping giant

UNC logo known world wide? Really? Some rice farmer in Thailand knows this logo?

He supposedly will hire Gene Chizik as his defensive coordinator and tag him as head coach-in waiting

Mack Brown is 67 yrs old and and his last year at Carolina was 1997. There's no way he would be considered for this job.

Yes I don't think you are aware of UNC name recognition

Name recognition is NOT the same as logo recognition. The UNC logo is “know” worldwide? There would probably be AT LEAST 20 college logos that are many times over more KNOWN than UNC’s.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Name recognition is NOT the same as logo recognition. The UNC logo is “know” worldwide? There would probably be AT LEAST 20 college logos that are many times over more KNOWN than UNC’s.
I disagree and you are wrong. Ok name the 20 schools

Half the guys on this board would make better coaches. And if you don’t believe me just ask them.

I know I could. It’s just telling college kids what to do.

“Catch it!”

“Block!”

“Run faster!”

“Tackle him!”

What’s so difficult?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Who is Manchester United???. Just saying that the UNC logo is one of the most recognized logos in sports and the new coach can use that for an advantage.

Who is Manchester United???. Just saying that the UNC logo is one of the most recognized logos in sports and the new coach can use that for an advantage.
Hahahaha. Manchester United is one of the most valuable sports franchises on Earth.

I wonder what kind of Coordinators he will bring in? I wonder if he gets the Texas Tech Coach as an OC? Not sure about the pick but if quality coordinators are brought in it might good but that's a big IF and maybe Chizik as DC hmmm that might work

LMAO. and I thought the ACC was already bad. Well on the plus side, at least for pitt, maybe they can actually beat them now. :D
These two negatives ( Brown to UNC and PITT may finally beat them ) is the rare exception to creating a positive.

Reactions: BBrown
Where did you get that Poz and Conner picture. That's awesome

I believe that was from an ESPN The Magazine college football pre-season issue. Reminded me of Batman and Robin with the way their legs are positioned...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT