ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Emmert was personally and specifically alerted to problems with MSU...in 2010

giphy.gif

Looking forward to seeing Emmert’s signature on his resignation papers.....effective 1/31/18.

Fonzie and I will be eating steaks that evening and I will salute my -ex’s favorite saying: “what goes around, comes around”.

AND

After Emmert, it’ll be Delany!

For example, despite recent reports of sexual violence involving two Michigan State University (MSU) basketball players, one of which admitted to raping the victim, neither man was charged criminally or even disciplined by the school. An earlier report of similar violence involving two other MSU basketball players also went un-redressed. In the past two years alone, 37 reports of sexual assault by MSU athletes have been reported, but not one disciplinary sanction was imposed by school officials against any of the men involved.

FOLKS..... 37 reports in 2 years by MSU athletes.... NONE disciplined. I'm not trying to say that all reports are legitimate, but there's no way that 37 of them were false. And Emmert did NOTHING, seemingly because of his relationship with LAS, a member of the DI board of governors? maybe LAS and other D1 BoG members "bullied" Emmert?

I'm seriously floored by all of this.......

Sitting here just stunned still ... that POS knew of MSU directly in 2010 before Sandusky scandal and had the audacity to rip all of PSU for doing nothing in front of the TV cameras ... just wow ... karma truly is a bitch and revenge is a dish best served cold

This dish isn’t gonna be served cold.....he’s someday (hopefully very soon) gonna be burned to a crisp in Hell’s Kitchen.

Do i Understand this correctly? LAKS and Emmert were in bed together on this?
I'm hoping Emmert burns. But of course he wont. Slime always gets a golden parachute. Its the way of the world. Just ask LAKS.

I'm generally a nice guy. But I despise Emmert. If he were on fire, I wouldnt piss on him.
You're not a nice guy. You just put the image of mark and laks in bed together out there...

With the benefit of hindsight, he should have done more.
With the benefit of hindsight (oh my, i realllllly want to say something about that...) that mfer should do us all a favor and drop dead. What a total sack of sh!t. [on second thought, it's better he lives and has to face his friends and family and explain himself. Dying is simply too good for this asshat.]

At some point he decided he'd rather take out JVP than get embroiled in the nasty mess at msu... hopefully, someone somewhere is checking his bank accounts for payments from msu folks... had to be a damned good reason he backed away from this and selected our situation.

and along the same lines, check for contributions to Redmond's organization... pretty amazing she so blithely backed off on this, especially as she's watching emmert go full metal jacket on penn state. not one word?

Why not speak up and force his hand? Or did she suddenly become more concerned about the safety of boys in pennsylvania over girls in her own backyard? Check the funding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT