ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Emmert was personally and specifically alerted to problems with MSU...in 2010

No wonder Emmert didn't want to get involved in the MSU mess.

He needs to be dismissed from his job! If he knew and did nothing then he enabled the abuse to continue. He was quick enough to bury Joe and Penn State. Maybe now it will be his turn to answer and justify why he did nothing.

This is the prick who needs to get destroyed once and for all if anything at all comes out of this. I don't care who at MSU loses their jobs or their reputation as long as this complete slimeball does. Sack of nuts.

MarkEmmert2-1.jpg

Last edited:
He needs to be punched in the face.
This is the prick who needs to get destroyed once and for all if anything at all comes out of this. I don't care who at MSU loses their jobs or their reputation as long as this complete slimeball does.
yep and take Ed Ray with him. Would love to see them both in orange jumpsuits.

So Emmert reportedly knew about MSU in 2010......and did nothing. But a year later in 2011 he felt compelled to act on PSU and grandstand for the cameras.

Emmert has some questions to answer. ;)
Simon was on the board of governors. No doubt she was in Emmert's ear and was telling him there was nothing to the complaints at MSU while also goading him into slamming Penn State. Yeah, great leadership there.

Simon was on the board of governors. No doubt she was in Emmert's ear and was telling him there was nothing to the complaints at MSU while also goading him into slamming Penn State. Yeah, great leadership there.

"Unprecedented." How many times did we have to read and hear that. This shitsack is finally pointed out for the useless slug that he is. It's unreal.

When one gets pinched, many roll over and it's payday now. Nobody here ever rolled because they're too well protected. Maybe someday, but I doubt it. This works for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT