ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite George Costanza scenes

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
I am not posting a top 5. It would be useless because you guys would come up with a hundred that I have not thought about...so have at it! I will start..when The Van Buren Boys told George that wasnt the gangs sign, "It was when I was banging!" With the talent on this board this should be alot of laffs..

Reactions: hilo
I am not posting a top 5. It would be useless because you guys would come up with a hundred that I have not thought about...so have at it! I will start..when The Van Buren Boys told George that wasnt the gangs sign, "It was when I was banging!" With the talent on this board this should be alot of laffs..
Who is George ?

"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"
"Was that wrong?"
"The correct answer is Moops."
"Fugitive Sex."

Reactions: PSU2UNC
My favorite George line is the episode with Marla the virgin.

I don't think I could do it. You always remember the first. I don't want to be remembered. I want to be forgotten.

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
At work - so can't see clips - so apologize if it has been said.

"I've got hand'
"And you're going to need it"

When he figured out how Jerry could execute the roommate switch that turned into an two on one.

"We are living in a Society!!!"

used many times I believe

And of course from the Calzone Episode

George: "Beautiful women... Ya know, they get away with murder. You never see one of them lift anything over three pounds. They do whatever they want, whenever they want to, and nobody can stop them."

Jerry: "She's like a beautiful Godzilla."

George: "And I'm thousands of fleeing Japanese!"

Last edited:
Reactions: bkmtnittany1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT