ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Drink for Friday Night Wrestling on BTN

Drink of choice while watching wrestling on TV?

• Scotch

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Beer

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Brandy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bourbon

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Irish Whiskey

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Seltzer (includes WHITE CLAW!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Cider

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Something non-alcoholic

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
I will partake of both vodka and beer most likely. I hate to discriminate. My beer will either be Belgian or an imperial stout. Both about 11%. Game time decision based on mood. Everything in moderation though. Haven't been drunk since 1985.

IMO, there is nothing like scotch.

But I love apple brandy mixed with ginger ale. If you haven’t tried that… you know not what you are missing. Everyone I’ve ever had try it has loved it.

Love me a good IPA.

But can drink miller lite too.

Red wine.

Whiskey and coke.

And Truly Pineapple. Especially with eggs Saturday morning during football season in lot 24.

Last edited:
Choices include mixing. Except for Scotch, of course.
I rarely have two of the same drink in a sitting, especially when I’m out. The helpful server/bartender that brings me a second of my first beer choice introduces one of my biggest internal conflicts: tell them, don’t drink it, or suck it up and force it down. At my age I successfully manage beer, wine, cocktails all in the same evening with no problem.

Reactions: mcpat
I rarely have two of the same drink in a sitting, especially when I’m out. The helpful server/bartender that brings me a second of my first beer choice introduces one of my biggest internal conflicts: tell them, don’t drink it, or suck it up and force it down. At my age I successfully manage beer, wine, cocktails all in the same evening with no problem.
Ditto!

Reactions: PSU Mike

But I love apple brandy mixed with ginger ale. If you haven’t tried that… you know not what you are missing. Everyone I’ve ever had try it has loved it.

Love me a good IPA.

Red wine.

Whiskey and coke.

And Truly Pineapple. Especially with eggs Saturday morning during football season in lot 24.
I'll give the apple brandy drink a spin. That sounds good.

For those interested, I guess Crown came out with a blackberry flavor. Probably good with ginger Ale or tonic water. Or straight.

The bartenders at my local hole are amazed that I mix different beers plus cocktails on top of them. A couple of them make fun of me if I order 2 of the same.

• Love
Reactions: PSU Mike and mcpat

Love me a good IPA.

Red wine.

Whiskey and coke.

What is your Scotch preference?

Actually, Chrystal Light squeeze in a Mason jar. Friday night is being thankful to get home again. The rest is gravy.

Preputial early season then Nugget Nectar once they release it. both Troeg's ipa's
I don't think Troegs makes that, but if they do, you do you.

"Preputial glands are exocrine glands that are located in the folds of skin front of the genitals of some mammals. They occur in many species, including [[Canidae mice, ferrets, rhinoceroses, and even-toed ungulates and produce pheromones."

I don't think Troegs makes that, but if they do, you do you.

"Preputial glands are exocrine glands that are located in the folds of skin front of the genitals of some mammals. They occur in many species, including [[Canidae mice, ferrets, rhinoceroses, and even-toed ungulates and produce pheromones."
Comma? Someone using speech to text?

Edit, weird, the post shows comma as a word, the quote in my post converted it to an actual comma….

Famous Grouse. Damn good affordable blended scotch, IMO. I really enjoy it.

When I’m in the mood to splurge a little on a single malt, it’s Glenlivet.

Glenlivet is my preference. I have developed a taste for the single malts, but I will not refuse a blended if offered.

Comma? Someone using speech to text?

Edit, weird, the post shows comma as a word, the quote in my post converted it to an actual comma….
What? Have you been trying one of each in this thread, since it started?

Edit: I'm fast at editing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT