ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Rankings

It's not a ranking...its a projection. The ranking is "resume". If we want to consider that. That's who would be today. The outrage over FPI is people not understanding it IMO

It's not a ranking...its a projection. The ranking is "resume". If we want to consider that. That's who would be today. The outrage over FPI is people not understanding it IMO
Thank you for correcting me, as you do so often to everyone here.

Yo
If people stop complaining about something they don't comprehend I wouldn't need to
You are such an arrogant jerk. I wasn't complaining, I was giving information as to why they still had Alabama ranked #1. If you would have read the link, you would have known that.

Last edited:
Yo

Tou are such an arrogant jerk. I wasn't complaining, I was giving information as to why they still had Alabama ranked #1.
They aren't "ranked" 1. Your statement is false and needs corrected so others don't misunderstand.
I was also giving information but that make me arrogant and a jerk

They aren't "ranked" 1. Your statement is false and needs corrected so others don't misunderstand.
I was also giving information but that make me arrogant and a jerk
I needed corrected? Give me a break. BTW, the title of the article was,

College football rankings: ESPN reveals top 25 poll for Week 3​

So it was a ranking. Maybe you need corrected.

Yo

You are such an arrogant jerk. I wasn't complaining, I was giving information as to why they still had Alabama ranked #1. If you would have read the link, you would have known that.
Sorry to inform you that:
Lando-Blow-Job-Oh lacks the intelligence to read, ably.
He is not arrogant. He is just just embarrassed.

Ignore is your friend!

I needed corrected? Give me a break. BTW, the title of the article was,

College football rankings: ESPN reveals top 25 poll for Week 3​

So it was a ranking. Maybe you need corrected.
Go to ESPN--stop reading bad titles by others
This was easy--all you have to do is go to FPI on ESPN and click on the tabs but you want an argument.

Sorry to inform you that:
Lando-Blow-Job-Oh lacks the intelligence to read, ably.
He is not arrogant. He is just just embarrassed.

Ignore is your friend!
lol--I'm not the one that can't comprehend simple things
Again, there's a ton of people here that can't grasp what FPI is--or they don't want to because then they couldn't cry about how ESPN hates us.

Go to ESPN--stop reading bad titles by others
This was easy--all you have to do is go to FPI on ESPN and click on the tabs but you want an argument.
Here's another link by ON3 calling it FPI rankings.

https://www.on3.com/news/espn-updates-fpi-top-25-rankings-following-week-2-of-college-football/

I guess no one is as smart as you. I'm done. You are the one that always wants to start arguments. My point of my post was to show what ESPN was thinking in still having Alabama ranked #1 in their FPI.

You can respond 27 more times, but I am done with you.

Here's another link by ON3 calling it FPI rankings.

https://www.on3.com/news/espn-updates-fpi-top-25-rankings-following-week-2-of-college-football/

I guess no one is as smart as you. I'm done. You are the one that always wants to start arguments. My point of my post was to show what ESPN was thinking in still having Alabama ranked #1 in their FPI.

You can respond 27 more times, but I am done with you.
Read the first sentence of the article you posted. You dont have to respond to me. Hopefully you're understanding what it is and why articles use words they shouldn't. Hint...its to get your to read it.

I love these fights where both sides really want the last word and try to get the death blow as the last post. Move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT