ADVERTISEMENT

Football ESPN FPI projects the remaining games on Penn State Football's schedule

Interesting. I still think our percentage to win at Ohio State is way too low at 34.5% and our percentage to beat Michigan is way too high at 69.6%.

Fun discussion point, though. What would others’ win % be for those two games?

Mine:
Ohio State 48%
Michigan 55%

Reactions: tlbakernc
Interesting. I still think our percentage to win at Ohio State is way too low at 34.5% and our percentage to beat Michigan is way too high at 69.6%.

Fun discussion point, though. What would others’ win % be for those two games?

Mine:
Ohio State 48%
Michigan 55%

I think our odds are better against Ohio State but I get the home bias

Ohio State 55%
Michigan 35%

I think MSU is way too low. Should be mid 90s

I would not want to predict the PSU-OSU-UM games right now but the one team to keep an eye on - that could throw a monkey wrench into one of those teams plans and outcome - is Maryland. I just consider them to be very dangerous.

I would not want to predict the PSU-OSU-UM games right now but the one team to keep an eye on - that could throw a monkey wrench into one of those teams plans and outcome - is Maryland. I just consider them to be very dangerous.
christmas vacation GIF

Ohio just won at Notre Dame. That is huge
Agreed it's huge but watching both Ohio State and Michigan so far this meeting Ohio State is more realistic if not to the point we'd be favored. It being on the road is a factor though.

Beating OSU on the road is going to be a though ask. Think the percentages in the article look pretty good. Think there’s a good shot OSU goes undefeated if they beat us. I don’t see Michigan beating OSU 3 straight. Plus the games in OSU this year.

I'd be happy with 11-1 and a win over Michigan but I think we have a better chance beating OSU.

Preseason over under was for PSU win 9.5 games. After getting past Illinois and Iowa 10.5 seems more likely. 10-2 would be a huge letdown, especially if the losses were to OSU & UM.

Reactions: tlbakernc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT