ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN cutbacks

Unfortunately, this makes sense.....for ESPN. After all, Josh didn't jump on the bash PSU bandwagon or stir up any other outrageous garbage. At ESPN, its all about generating water cooler discussions. About ESPN.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Chris Berman at the top of the list for me. Fat sweaty greasy slob.

Big, fat, sweat stained, woman harassing, jammed into a pink sport coat, drunk at 10 am on the 7th hole, hitting on all women, serial cheater on his wife, sucking up to athletes, pattern 2 balding, asshole, shouting on the air, entitled, connected, biggest, fattest, asshole in the entire business of sports broadcasting.

I'd like to smash him in the face with a coconut creame pie, then steal his wife.

Big, fat, sweat stained, woman harassing, jammed into a pink sport coat, drunk at 10 am on the 7th hole, hitting on all women, serial cheater on his wife, sucking up to athletes, pattern 2 balding, asshole, shouting on the air, entitled, connected, biggest, fattest, asshole in the entire business of sports broadcasting.

I'd like to smash him in the face with a coconut creame pie, then steal his wife.

holy sh#t, where's the Tylenol

Guns where does all of this information come from?

ESPN just signed Mike Greenberg to a $6 million-plus a year contract.
Expect to be seeing more of that insipid whiner across the ESPN channels. One rumor has him hosting a "Good Morning America" type of sports shows on the mothership.
Agree with the previous observation about the multiple Golics. I'm surprised the daughter hasn't been given a contract.

Reactions: Judge Smails
Actually, Moyer has been kind of a dick to Franklin a couple times.

"As Franklin was answering the question, both Audrey Snyder and JoshMoyer, two hacks and frequent Franklin-bashers, were openly rolling their eyes and shaking their heads to the point Franklin had to acknowledge their childish behavior.

While Franklin summed up nicely while Palmer was not available until this week, it’s also fair to point out that Palmer was a high-profile, first-year player who struggled mightily at times last year. The exact reporters bemoaning his lack of availability would be the first in line to take shots at him and hammer him with derogatory questions about his performance. Franklin knows that and did exactly what he should have done; protect his player."

I know Franklin blocked him on Twitter. When Audry Snyder reported details on a off the record scrimmage writers were allowed to attend, Franklin put the blast on Snyder. Moyer was white knighting for her and tweeting negative shit about Franklin. That fat **** was not pro PSU.

palmer, Huard, Mowins, Ware, galloway, Des, Greenie, both Golics, Berman, Lebatard, SAS, Dilfer, May, Vitale, Jamele H, any I missed?

ESPN just signed Mike Greenberg to a $6 million-plus a year contract.
Expect to be seeing more of that insipid whiner across the ESPN channels. One rumor has him hosting a "Good Morning America" type of sports shows on the mothership.
Agree with the previous observation about the multiple Golics. I'm surprised the daughter hasn't been given a contract.

Im sorry, he's the one I've heard referred to the redskins as the "R word". What a laugh

My brother and I lit Berman up while they did pregame from field. He heard it all. I yelled back back back to the buffet you pig. Michael Irvin and Steve young had to hide their laughs.
1. Your post is awesome

2. Layne was awesome.

Two wins on both counts.

Outstanding RANT Guns! I especially love the part about stealing his wife. I would prefer to hit it and quit it but, that's just me!
How about smashing him in the face with just a coconut?.......
piperheadshot.gif

Reactions: 21Guns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT