ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN announces PSU vs Washington in Fiesta

Very pleased with this. I love the opponent and the venue. Expensive to get to but....

I just couldn't get excited about TCU or UCF (although their fans were great in Dublin).

I watched W versus W-State. W is a good team, plays a very solid and physical game. This team was ranked 3 or 4, at one point this season. They played in the series last year, against Alabama, so they are experienced. They also have a very, very good QB in Browning who will give us fits. They also haver a very good WR corp. And, as previously stated, they've got one of the best rushing defenses (now, they didn't see a lot of good rushing players outside of Love who put 166 on them). But they haven't seen the likes of Barkley. Sure hope the OL is healthy by then.

Reactions: m48tank
Unless Wisconsin install jet packs on their defensive secondary, Miami receivers are going to be running away from them all night long. Speed will kill the Badgers again unless their front four can get at the U quarterback before he passes.

The way Wisconsin’s QB throws the ball without setting his feet, that turnover chain gonna be busy.

Interesting that the Fiesta Bowl is played on grass and Washington doesn't have a grass practice field and they play on turf in their stadium as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT