ADVERTISEMENT

Erickson's Notebook Reveals Deceptions, Possible Crimes

Oh for god's sake. No one ever claimed that the police were called in 2001. Schultz said that he thought that the same agency (NOT POLICE) that handled it 1998 was contacted.

Are you seriously this dense?
This is absolutely not true. Blehar believes that Harmon was informed of the '01 incident very shortly after it happened.

"When you put the pieces together, circumstantial evidence points to Tom Harmon as the person who likely reported the 2001 incident to Centre County CYS and blows up the false narrative of a cover-up by the indicted PSU officials."

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2013/08/tom-harmon-untold-story_30.html

Since Blehar has been peddling this story for two years, I was sure you'd be aware of it. given how knowledgable you are.

Reactions: RentechCEO
This is absolutely not true. Blehar believes that Harmon was informed of the '01 incident very shortly after it happened.

"When you put the pieces together, circumstantial evidence points to Tom Harmon as the person who likely reported the 2001 incident to Centre County CYS and blows up the false narrative of a cover-up by the indicted PSU officials."

Since Blehar has been peddling this story for two years, I was sure you'd be aware of it. given how knowledgable you are.

Apparently its lost on you that Harmon being told about 2001 isnt the same thing as someone giving a written statement/filing a report with UPPD. MM never did the latter EVER, even though he said in his 2010 written statement to OAG/PSP that he didnt see insertion in 2001 but was still somehow certain JS was sodomizing a boy (even though it would have been physically impossible based on the positioning MM described--both standing upright with both feet on the ground).

MM's 2010 version of events defied the immutable laws of physics and yet the OAG prosecutors had no problem with that. Go figure. MM's bullcrap statement took the blame off the OAG's own failures to properly monitor/audit TSM and also took the blame off cys/dpw for failing horribly at their jobs

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiTownLion

I don't know how you managed to drag Ray's theories into this.

To be more specific, none of the following people claimed that they notified the police in 2001:
Mike McQueary
John McQueary
Dr Dranov
Joe Paterno
Tim Curley
Gary Schultz
Wendell Courtney
Graham Spanier
Jack Raykovitz

I don't know how you managed to drag Ray's theories into this.

To be more specific, none of the following people claimed that they notified the police in 2001:
Mike McQueary
John McQueary
Dr Dranov
Joe Paterno
Tim Curley
Gary Schultz
Wendell Courtney
Graham Spanier
Jack Raykovitz
I didn't say Blehar's theory made any sense. It's totally nonsensical, like most of his . . . stuff.

But you wrote:

Oh for god's sake. No one ever claimed that the police were called in 2001.

And that's simply untrue.

Reactions: RentechCEO
Who ya got?

1. This police agency received a report and interviewed the Victim 21 days later. This resulted in an EIGHT page police report.
  2. This next police agency received a report and interviewed the Victim within 30 minutes. This police dept. filed a 98 page police report.

latest

TOM Mc, could you PLEASE kill this f'n eternal thread? Need to get rid of the Seminole with the effort. PLEASE!!!!

Reactions: bjf1984
TOM Mc, could you PLEASE kill this f'n eternal thread? Need to get rid of the Seminole with the effort. PLEASE!!!!

LOL, you don't like threads that are 13 pages long?

I kind of avoided it early in its lifespan, and thought it would disappear rather quickly. Guess I was pretty wrong with that prognostication.

I never comment about how I'll treat posters, or what I'll do or not do to a thread.

LOL, you don't like threads that are 13 pages long?

I kind of avoided it early in its lifespan, and thought it would disappear rather quickly. Guess I was pretty wrong with that prognostication.

I never comment about how I'll treat posters, or what I'll do or not do to a thread.
Gulp…does that mean me? I swear, I'll read the Constitution every night now (well, mostly). As for Bill of Rights, Seminoles have none!

Reactions: MichaelJackSchmidt
It'll be a shame if it happens.....but the combination of this new format, and the infiltration of the likes of SeminoleBoy and Dumbass could end up killing this board just like it did the free board on TOS

It'll be a shame if it happens.....but the combination of this new format, and the infiltration of the likes of SeminoleBoy and Dumbass could end up killing this board just like it did the free board on TOS
You know, in the past two years I grew to like this board more than any, including Phil's. We have to keep it alive.

Reactions: WeR0206
It's a shame that so many tried to match wits with those 2 nitwits rather than let their inane comments pass without notice.

No chance that will happen. Absolutely none. The challenges of late are absolutely nothing compared to what the monitors and I faced in 2011 and 2012. The new board format, combined with the amnesty granted to all that were banned before the new board format, plus other aspects behind the scenes, have made things tough of late. The transition has not been as smooth as I would have liked, but I'm very confident that the board will not deteriorate to a point where many feel it's dead.

Reactions: LionJim
No chance that will happen. Absolutely none. The challenges of late are absolutely nothing compared to what the monitors and I faced in 2011 and 2012. The new board format, combined with the amnesty granted to all that were banned before the new board format, plus other aspects behind the scenes, have made things tough of late. The transition has not been as smooth as I would have liked, but I'm very confident that the board will not deteriorate to a point where many feel it's dead.
True.....that must have been a VERY "interesting" time.

They have company.

I'm not trying to establish reasonable doubt for anything and I've never mentioned email formatting or CYS. I've never claimed Freeh was hired to produce a criminal case but the fact remains he publicly accused people of criminal conduct. Why the hell would he do that if that wasn't his job?? Maybe because his job was to deflect blame from the people who hired him??

Not only the people who hired him, but the people who proactively enabled Sandusky and put him and his charity on PSU's campus via a sweetheart retirement deal in 1999 that included the bestowing of "Emeritus" status that Sandusky did not qualify for (Fraudney Erikson waived his lack of credentials as Provost and granted a pedophile a special exemption to receive the honor of Emeritus status for Distinguished Service to the University - an honor that included a LIFETIME on-campus office in the Athletic Buildings and LIFETIME unrestricted access to campus facilities!?!?). Not only that, but these same people managed to ignore a criminal CSA investigation of Sandusky completed less than six months earlier -- reported to, and conducted by, the University Park Police Department. And not just reported to and investigated by just anyone - reported to and investigated by the highest ranking Detective of the University Police Force, Ronald Screffler, who not only believed Sandusky was guilty but advanced his case to his jurisdictions DA asking for PROSECUTION of Sandusky! Again, the people Freeh was working for not only conspired to thwart Schreffler's prosecution of Sandusky for CSA, but they also stone-walled and ignored his investigative findings in granting Sandusky's ludicrous sweetheart retirement deal and UNLIMITED LIFETIME ACCESS TO CAMPUS for he and his charity less than 6 months after the investigation! Not only that, but a sweetheart retirement deal that Joe Paterno strenuously objected to specifically because it would grant Sandusky UNLIMITED and UNCONTROLLED access to the Athletic Department & Facilities which created major, and ongoing, potential risks & liabilities to the University. And the people responsible for this were the same "powers that be" who commissioned Freeh's Kangaroo Court findings and investigation which was the real "cover-up" and whitewash - and those people were none other then the Executive Committee of the BOT.

That site was ruined by SkunkBear, irondork, DJ (I'm Leaving Forever) Saxy01, scottyjerkjerk, and a few other trolls. Skunk would start these troll email chains, and they would all "threaten to leave forever" if certain posters weren't banned. Mark caught on too late. The protection of trolls coupled with the BS resulted in the good posters leaving or being banned while the trash remained.

...... And the people responsible for this were the same "powers that be" who commissioned Freeh's Kangaroo Court findings and investigation which was the real "cover-up" and whitewash - and those people were none other then the Executive Committee of the BOT.
Welcome back BW - I think you meant "none other than" You need to read this link: http://grammarist.com/usage/than-then/ You bring a lot of great info to the party but you lose ALL credibility with the faux pas.

Welcome back BW - I think you meant "none other than" You need to read this link: http://grammarist.com/usage/than-then/ You bring a lot of great info to the party but you lose ALL credibility with the faux pas.

Wow, I lost all credibility because my smartphone auto-selects a word incorrectly (which is a homonym to the correct word) as I'm typing when the content and meaning of what was presented is beyond clear? One would have to presume that you are the almighty arbiter and grantor of "credibility" for this to be so. More likely conclusion one could draw, THAN my factual information not having credibility, is that you are an arrogant, pedantic, overly self-impressed, stick-up-his-keester douchebag.

Reactions: Greenwood
Wow, I lost all credibility because my smartphone auto-selects a word incorrectly (which is a homonym to the correct word) as I'm typing when the content and meaning of what was presented is beyond clear? One would have to presume that you are the almighty arbiter and grantor of "credibility" for this to be so. More likely conclusion one could draw, THAN my factual information not having credibility, is that you are an arrogant, pedantic, overly self-impressed, stick-up-his-keester douchebag.
Sorry - You have never gotten this right. Your credibility is minimized tremendously when you don't know this difference. My smart phone must be smarter than yours because it doesn't introduce gramattical errors into my posts!

Not sure I get how Freeh's report harms children. The issue I think Freeh uncovered is that when you hear of or see inappropriate activity happening between a child and an adult then you should not deal with it "in house" but report it to the proper outside authorities. The fact is that, often powerful popular institutions, will try to protect their reputations at the expense of the truth or others safety. This is why we have whistleblower laws. Further, the idea that Sandusky "fooled everyone" in the light of the 1998 and 2001 incidents to my mind harms kids more. The moral of this story should be "see or hear something, say something to the PROPER authorities" in addition to the truth that predators are often hiding in plain view.

You have to be kidding. Freeh's Report was designed to deflect attention AWAY from the very people who were licensed and paid to PROTECT children.

Who do you think recommended Freeh??? The same guy that stonewalled Victim Number One for over 2 and a half years when he was the Attorney General so that he could collect campaign contributions from the Second Mile in his run for Governor, the same guy who's agency had monitoring and oversight responsibilities for Sandusky and the Second Mile when he was Pennsylvania State Attorney General, and the same guy that as Governor and a member of the Penn State Board of Trustees, wanted Graham Spanier fired and Penn State burned to the ground because Spanier and him had a HUGE hate for each other over funding for higher education in Harrisburg. Former Pennsylvania State Attorney General and former Pennsylvania State Governor Tommy Boy Corbett.

Think there wasn't some conflict of interest there and some reason for someone to protect his a$$? I won't even get IN to Freeh's conflict of interest with the Second Mile. Let's just say Freeh had $20 million dollars worth of stock options to protect.

If you think that deflecting child molestation responsibility away from licensed, professional, trained, and taxpayer funded Child protection agencies and money grabbing politicians onto media lightning rods like football teams and iconic football coaches is good for child welfare, Florida must be a sick, sick, sick state. No wonder Meggs never mentioned the semen found on the anal swabs of Winston's Victim.

Sorry - You have never gotten this right. Your credibility is minimized tremendously when you don't know this difference. My smart phone must be smarter than yours because it doesn't introduce gramattical errors into my posts!

Don't know about your smartphone skills, but your reading comprehension skills are clearly lacking, so I'll repost the most important portion of my response which rebuts your strawman argument, declaration and conclusion - see reposting of operative logic and correct counter-conclusion below:

One would have to presume that you are the almighty arbiter and grantor of "credibility" for this to be so. More likely conclusion one could draw, THAN my factual information not having credibility, is that you are an arrogant, pedantic, overly self-impressed, stick-up-his-keester douchebag.

I am not trying to make war with you. You have invested a lot of personal time for a cause that is near and dear to me as well. THANK YOU for your research and for your posts. I don't want to see your efforts minimized or dismissed by viewers because of a grammar error that is pretty basic. I have mentioned it to you casually in the past with no effect. I hope the direct approach is more effective. Thanks again, and God bless!

You have to be kidding. Freeh's Report was designed to deflect attention AWAY from the very people who were licensed and paid to PROTECT children.

Who do you think recommended Freeh??? The same guy that stonewalled Victim Number One for over 2 and a half years when he was the Attorney General so that he could collect campaign contributions from the Second Mile in his run for Governor, the same guy who's agency had monitoring and oversight responsibilities for Sandusky and the Second Mile when he was Pennsylvania State Attorney General, and the same guy that as Governor and a member of the Penn State Board of Trustees, wanted Graham Spanier fired and Penn State burned to the ground because Spanier and him had a HUGE hate for each other over funding for higher education in Harrisburg. Former Pennsylvania State Attorney General and former Pennsylvania State Governor Tommy Boy Corbett.

Think there wasn't some conflict of interest there and some reason for someone to protect his a$$? I won't even get IN to Freeh's conflict of interest with the Second Mile. Let's just say Freeh had $20 million dollars worth of stock options to protect.

If you think that deflecting child molestation responsibility away from licensed, professional, trained, and taxpayer funded Child protection agencies and money grabbing politicians onto media lightning rods like football teams and iconic football coaches is good for child welfare, Florida must be a sick, sick, sick state. No wonder Meggs never mentioned the semen found on the anal swabs of Winston's Victim.
I don't think Freeh's mission was to critique the OAG, DPW or CYS. Indeed it would be inappropraite. It was the BOT from PSU that wanted to know who within PSU knew what and when about Sandusky. Also, the Mouton Report I read did not say that Corbett "stonewalled" Victim One and in fact said that he found no political motivation at all in delaying the Sandusky investigation.
Also, you realize TSM cannot by law give campiagn contributions to any political candidates. To do so would jeopardize their 501c(3) status.

Also, I think others on the BOT recommended Freeh as well. Since Freeh was never asked and indeed would have been inappropriate for him to investigate TSM, or the state I don't see any deflection.

The deflections seem to be coming from another side. Those who support PSU and the Paternos. Freeh's report sends a powerful message to those in charge of strong institutions that if they suspect CSA they must report it or face a similiar result.

BTW if you want to talk about Winston then you can start a thread or better yet go over to warchant and go to the Locker Room forum. You'll get plenty of input! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
BTW Tom thanks for your tolerance regarding this thread. Frankly, I figured I would be banned after the first post. While I disagree with many on here, I appreciate that I am a guest here and so have not responded in kind to the personal attacks. If you think I should stop posting in this thread just let me know and I will stop. I think allowing other ideas and thoughts will also be good and avoid creating an echo chamber. Thanks again.

I don't think Freeh's mission was to critique the OAG, DPW or CYS. Indeed it would be inappropraite. It was the BOT from PSU that wanted to know who within PSU knew what and when about Sandusky. Also, the Mouton Report I read did not say that Corbett "stonewalled" Victim One and in fact said that he found no political motivation at all in delaying the Sandusky investigation.
Also, you realize TSM cannot by law give campiagn contributions to any political candidates. To do so would jeopardize their 501c(3) status.

Also, I think others on the BOT recommended Freeh as well. Since Freeh was never asked and indeed would have been inappropriate for him to investigate TSM, or the state I don't see any deflection.

The deflections seem to be coming from another side. Those who support PSU and the Paternos. Freeh's report sends a powerful message to those in charge of strong institutions that if they suspect CSA they must report it or face a similiar result.

BTW if you want to talk about Winston then you can start a thread or better yet go over to warchant and go to the Locker Room forum. You'll get plenty of input! :)
commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg

Reactions: mbahses
BTW Tom thanks for your tolerance regarding this thread. Frankly, I figured I would be banned after the first post. While I disagree with many on here, I appreciate that I am a guest here and so have not responded in kind to the personal attacks. If you think I should stop posting in this thread just let me know and I will stop. I think allowing other ideas and thoughts will also be good and avoid creating an echo chamber. Thanks again.

So you said you came for understanding, but admit you posted something to initiate the discussion that you expected to be banned........

That sounds about right

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Asking questions and having an opposing view is ok. It is just how you present them. I don't agree with personal attacks on anyone here or anywhere for that matter. But, seems like you showed up trying to understand and asking questions to those closer to the situation. But through your posts, it seems you came in with an opinion already formed and appear argumentative with anyone who disagrees with you. What's the point of showing up cemented in an opinion that you know is contrary to most views here. It is just argumentative and unproductive. Hell, I have engaged you plenty on this thread (and probably shouldn't) and neither of us is better off for it.

Asking questions and having an opposing view is ok. It is just how you present them. I don't agree with personal attacks on anyone here or anywhere for that matter. But, seems like you showed up trying to understand and asking questions to those closer to the situation. But through your posts, it seems you came in with an opinion already formed and appear argumentative with anyone who disagrees with you. What's the point of showing up cemented in an opinion that you know is contrary to most views here. It is just argumentative and unproductive. Hell, I have engaged you plenty on this thread (and probably shouldn't) and neither of us is better off for it.
Lundy, you and I both have an opinion. I think anyone who has looked at this has one. What I was most interested in was what you guys think your BOT should have done. However, you make a good point so I am done here. Thanks for your engagement.

Also, the Mouton Report I read did not say that Corbett "stonewalled" Victim One and in fact said that he found no political motivation at all in delaying the Sandusky investigation.

Moulton said there were "inexplicable" delays in the OAG's prosecution of the Sandusky case. Nearly four years later, we still have no good explanation.

Were the people in the OAG incompetent? Too busy sharing porn? Too busy going after Corbett's political rivals? Uninterested in prosecuting such a famous person?

What is the explanation for the "inexplicable" delays?

Lundy, you and I both have an opinion. I think anyone who has looked at this has one. What I was most interested in was what you guys think your BOT should have done. However, you make a good point so I am done here. Thanks for your engagement.

"I am done here"

Proof, once again, that there is a God.

Reactions: jjsocrates
Your $hit doesn't flush! You started out with totally elementary questions 670+ posts ago but, as this matured (or fermented), you started to bring all sorts of facts out of the woodwork to support your pre-conceived agenda. You suck at operating in a clandestine operation. If you ever had to do it for a living, you would have your throat slit like a goat at a Muslim picnic. You are jealous that Bobby doesn't hold the record for wins anymore and decided to pay a visit and troll for a while. Everything you said has been recorded and here is the result:

bullshit-detector.gif

Bye Now!

Apparently its lost on you that Harmon being told about 2001 isnt the same thing as someone giving a written statement/filing a report with UPPD.

MM never did the latter EVER, even though he said in his 2010 written statement to OAG/PSP that he didnt see insertion in 2001 but was still somehow certain JS was sodomizing a boy (even though it would have been physically impossible based on the positioning MM described--both standing upright with both feet on the ground).

MM's 2010 version of events defied the immutable laws of physics and yet the OAG prosecutors had no problem with that. Go figure.

To this point, I recall reading a trial recap that described the prosecution using computer-generated manikins to simulate the 2001 shower scene. To make the physics work for Jerry's positioning with the boy, the prosecution simulated the boy standing on a stool in the shower with Jerry. Apparently, this was the only way they could get the boy's backside to match up with Jerry's front.

Never really saw this discussed anywhere else. Can anyone confirm this account from trial?

To this point, I recall reading a trial recap that described the prosecution using computer-generated manikins to simulate the 2001 shower scene. To make the physics work for Jerry's positioning with the boy, the prosecution simulated the boy standing on a stool in the shower with Jerry. Apparently, this was the only way they could get the boy's backside to match up with Jerry's front.

Never really saw this discussed anywhere else. Can anyone confirm this account from trial?
Yes

Instead of guessing about what Freeh's mission was, why didn't you read the engagement letter? Why is it that you think that you know something about this case, when you clearly do not.

The engagement required a full, fair, and complete investigation of the incidents occurring on campus as reported in the Sandusky grand jury presentment. So let's stop there for a moment. The grand jury report included crimes dating to 1996 -- the Freeh Report did not include crimes prior to 1998.

Next, you opine that other members of the BOT recommended Freeh. Incorrect. Didn't happen.

You state it would have been inappropriate for Freeh to investigate TSM or the state. The Freeh Report included information on the state's role in 1998, TSM's role in 2001, and an overview of TSM's relationship with PSU. However, Freeh did not include evidence (that was on the public record) about the financial relationships between TSM and PSU BOT members -- just one land deal that involved Schultz acting on behalf of PSU. It did not highlight the damning evidence of the state's failure that, again, was available in the public records AND if the publicly released 1998 police report (that Freeh somehow managed to exclude from the exhibits in his report). BTW, exhibits 1, 4, 7, 8, and 9 are missing -- so what does that tell you. Or is that an acceptable method of listing research exhibits in coursework at FSU??

As for deflection, Freeh deflects the blame away from Second Mile, who later admitted to covering up Sandusky's abuse finding in 2009, and from the state agencies, who clearly failed in 1998. The recent Tutko case in PA shows that the state agencies screen out calls that are repeat complaints against offenders, once they have cleared said offenders. In other words, the chances are very good that the state agencies were contacted in 2001 and decided against investigating -- which is within their purview to do. It was also the law at the time that child abuse complaints could be classified as general protective service complaints, thus there was no requirement to make a record of the call.

Finally, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of a failure to report child abuse at PSU. Two individuals from PSU believed a report was made in 2001 and those beliefs CANNOT be refuted for the reasons above.

Chapter 8 of the Freeh Report also confirms there was no evidence to conclude a failure to report abuse -- as it cites the relevant child abuse reporting laws in Pennsylvania, then MAKES NO FINDING that anyone at PSU violated them. Freeh's statements of "concealment" are also a joke, as no crimes occurred on campus after 2001, thus there was nothing to conceal, given 2001 was in fact reported outside PSU. The latter is confirmed on the public record and in the Freeh Report.

So please stop coming over here and making arguments based on innuendo -- otherwise known as Freeh's press conference remarks.

Last edited:
Instead of guessing about what Freeh's mission was, why didn't you read the engagement letter? Why is it that you think that you know something about this case, when you clearly do not.

The engagement required a full, fair, and complete investigation of the incidents occurring on campus as reported in the Sandusky grand jury presentment. So let's stop there for a moment. The grand jury report included crimes dating to 1996 -- the Freeh Report did not include crimes prior to 1998.

Next, you opine that other members of the BOT recommended Freeh. Incorrect. Didn't happen.

You state it would have been inappropriate for Freeh to investigate TSM or the state. The Freeh Report included information on the state's role in 1998, TSM's role in 2001, and an overview of TSM's relationship with PSU. However, Freeh did not include evidence (that was on the public record) about the financial relationships between TSM and PSU BOT members -- just one land deal that involved Schultz acting on behalf of PSU. It did not highlight the damning evidence of the state's failure that, again, was available in the public records AND if the publicly released 1998 police report (that Freeh somehow managed to exclude from the exhibits in his report). BTW, exhibits 1, 4, 7, 8, and 9 are missing -- so what does that tell you. Or is that an acceptable method of listing research exhibits in coursework at FSU??

As for deflection, Freeh deflects the blame away from Second Mile, who later admitted to covering up Sandusky's abuse finding in 2009, and from the state agencies, who clearly failed in 1998. The recent Tutko case in PA shows that the state agencies screen out calls that are repeat complaints against offenders, once they have cleared said offenders. In other words, the chances are very good that the state agencies were contacted in 2001 and decided against investigating -- which is within their purview to do. It was also the law at the time that child abuse complaints could be classified as general protective service complaints, thus there was no requirement to make a record of the call.

Finally, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of a failure to report child abuse at PSU. Two individuals from PSU believed a report was made in 2001 and those beliefs CANNOT be refuted for the reasons above.

Chapter 8 of the Freeh Report also confirms there was no evidence to conclude a failure to report abuse -- as it cites the relevant child abuse reporting laws in Pennsylvania, then MAKES NO FINDING that anyone at PSU violated them. Freeh's statements of "concealment" are also a joke, as no crimes occurred on campus after 2001, thus there was nothing to conceal, given 2001 was in fact reported outside PSU. The latter is confirmed on the public record and in the Freeh Report.

So please stop coming over here and making arguments based on innuendo -- otherwise known as Freeh's press conference remarks.

As always, thanks, Ray. The Nole-douche obviously arrived with an agenda. Now he claims he done and gone. Wanna bet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT