ADVERTISEMENT

Emmert strikes again

It appears Penn State somehow decided that attending a fundraiser is a team activity subject to the new NCAA time management rule. The rule lets the schools define a plan to ensure players get adequate days off.

What has Barren down since taking over but to grow older and get heavier?
I hear he's nearly done reviewing the Freeh fiction. Or was it that he joined the Freeh faction? My hearing isn't what it used to be.

Reactions: Ski
The players should do it...i would pay a hundred $$$ just to see what that asshole would do....it would be great to see him come out and have to sanction a football team for participating in a children's cancer fundraiser....

Reactions: PoquosonLion
The players should do it...i would pay a hundred $$$ just to see what that asshole would do....it would be great to see him come out and have to sanction a football team for participating in a children's cancer fundraiser....
Players should show up at Lasch event wearing "F Emmert!" T shirts!

Reactions: canuckhal
This is pathetic that anyone is even questioning the whole thing. Once again, doing the right thing gets lost in paperwork and bureaucracy.

They should just do it regardless of what the "rules" say. It's not like someone is going to take away a birthday.

Reactions: nittany dave
One would think with Sandy and her 34 Associate AD's, someone would be able to file the appropriate paperwork in time. Perhaps this calls for another AAD.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT