ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman portaled

Lugo before Iowa = 0 time AA.
After Iowa = AA and currently ranked top 6.

Desanto before Iowa = 0 AA
After Iowa = AA and currently ranked 2nd at 133.

Seems to me that TnT must be doing something right. Apparently, Eierman agrees.
Jesus dude. Who the hell said they couldn't coach? No one. This isn't the place to bring up that bs. It's rather obvious that, Cael can't coach to save his life.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Jesus dude. Who the hell said they couldn't coach? No one. This isn't the place to bring up that bs. It's rather obvious that, Cael can't coach to save his life.

This comment(along with a few others) had me very, very confused and I refrained from responding again until I could try and figure out what just happened that upset the apple cart... I have read through them a few more times and think that I might now understand a bit better. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong as I admit that I am not always the best at this internet forum stuff.

Danoftw made a comment that was meant to throw shade at some HR folks that I misinterpreted as mocking Brands coaching abilities and I decided for some stupid reason that I needed to defend his honor here on BWI. I didn't say anything negative. Can't say the same for others in the following responses.

Now we are at the point where an admin is telling me that I am bringing up BS. Which is bizarre as I don't speak negatively towards coaches, teams, or wrestlers on either site. Feel free to check my posting history, on here or HR and let me know if I have.

I may be a Hawkeye fan, but that doesn't mean that I hold the same ideas as some of the posters on HR that try to run down PSU. So please, don't lump me into that category. I respect Cael as a wrestler and coach, always have. Hell, I once got labeled as a PSU troll on HR for trying to stop the pedo crap.

I suspect that I am probably making an issue out of nothing, but just wanted to try and end this silly situation.

*thanks to @slushhead for understanding what I was trying to say and posting it much better than I did.

Excuse me, I’d like to ass you a few questions on the importance of being classy. :)

source.gif

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT