Wrestlestat Brackets 125-157

jmadden1998

Jan 26, 2017
Ran the entire bracket with wrestlestat’s comparison tool

1st Place. Suriano Dec Arujau 6-5
3rd place Cardinale Dec Hildebrandt 8-7
5th place Glory Dec Courtney 9-8
7th place Schroder Dec McKee 7-5

Ayala goes 0-2 in the simulation. (better not happen). Hildebrandt loses to Noto 1st round 5-4. Then proceeds to beat Ashton, Teske, Mastrogiovanni, Lamont, Schroder, and Glory.

1st place Fix Dec RBY 5-4
3rd place Phillippi Dec Ragusin 5-4
5th place Desanto Dec Cannon 7-6
7th place McGee Dec Foley 9-6

Wrestlestat likes Phillippi over Desanto so he beats him in the second round and in the consi semifinals.

1st place Lee Dec Eierman 8-7
3rd place Micic Dec Gabe Willochell 7-6
5th place Matthew’s Dec Alirez 7-6
7th place Hart Dec Red 7-6

There has to be a glitch with Gabe Willochell. Simulation has him beating Bergeland and then Carlson to get to Quarters. Then loses to Eierman. Then he beats Ian Parker, Chad Red, and Andrew Alirez to get to the 3rd place match.

Also has Rivera losing to Red in the 2nd round and then Rivera losing to Micic in the blood round.

1st place Yianni Dec Gomez 7-6
3rd place Sasso Dec Parco 7-5
5th place Andonian Dec Lamer 9-7
7th place Gfeller Dec Lovett 6-5

Bartlett beats Realbuto, loses to Sasso and then loses to Finesilver

Murin beats Munson, loses to Gfeller, beats Edmond and Degen, loses to Andonian.

Lamer from Cal Poly beats Artalona, Wilson, and Lovett to make the semis. Loses to Gomez and then loses to Parco and Andonian.

Tariq Wilson loses to Parco in the blood round and doesn’t make AA

1st place Carr Dec Robb 7-5
3rd place Monday Dec Deakin 6-5
5th place Scott Dec O’Connor 5-4
7th place Teemer Dec Lewan 5-4

Berge loses to Carr in second round, beats Lovett and Young and then loses to Teemer in the blood round

Robb beats Hartman, Humphreys, Deakin and O’Connor to get to the finals.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpat and LOTOlion
Ran the entire bracket with wrestlestat’s comparison tool.

Ayala goes 0-2 in the simulation. Hildebrandt loses to Noto 1st round 5-4. Then proceeds to beat Ashton, Teske, Mastrogiovanni, Lamont, Schroder, and Glory.
I wonder how it would go if he beats Noto in first round (which I think he will) then go by Wrestlestats predictions. Probably worse than 3rd.

Ran the entire bracket with wrestlestat’s comparison tool

Ayala goes 0-2 in the simulation. (better not happen). Hildebrandt loses to Noto 1st round 5-4. Then proceeds to beat Ashton, Teske, Mastrogiovanni, Lamont, Schroder, and Glory.

1st place Fix Dec RBY 5-4
3rd place Phillippi Dec Ragusin 5-4
5th place Desanto Dec Cannon 7-6
7th place McGee Dec Foley 9-6

Wrestlestat likes Phillippi over Desanto so he beats him in the second round and in the consi semifinals.
Shit happens, but when considering the possibilities of one high-end kid beating another high-end kid the possibility that Phillippi beats DeSanto would be very low on my list of those that I think might happen.

Looking at the different paths I actually like Hildebrandts more if he loses first round to Noto. Has to be good on the backside no matter what but McKee seems like a bad matchup

Reactions: ccdiver
Looking at the different paths I actually like Hildebrandts more if he loses first round to Noto. Has to be good on the backside no matter what but McKee seems like a bad matchup
I have him getting by Mckee this time but could hit Barnett/Ayala road blocks to keep him off podium. I like the idea of upsetting nick

Reactions: johnstownsteel
If Andonian is Murin's blood round draw, that will be interesting. I got Max if he can stay out of upper body ties.

Personally, I'd prefer to see Nick Lee beat Stevan Micic, Andrew Alirez and Chad Red to finish off his 2nd Natty. Rivera and Eierman would really have to be hurting for that to happen (assuming Red even beats Dresden Simon in round 1). Not holding my breath on that happening but in my mind, that's the dream ending. :)

Shit happens, but when considering the possibilities of one high-end kid beating another high-end kid the possibility that Phillippi beats DeSanto would be very low on my list of those that I think might happen.
I think Phillipi could frustrate Desanto a bit with his defensive style. He has beaten fix in the past, granted he doesn’t seem to be the same wrestler he was then. I don’t think it’s likely he wins, but he does have a chance as Desanto could have issues creating any offense from neutral and can get ridden out.

Then again I thought the same thing last year and Desanto majored him

ADVERTISEMENT