ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Edinboro dual - Sun. Feb. 25 at 2 pm

Given that the match is on Big Ten +, and given that Edinboro is really struggling, and assuming we have the same commentators as past BT+ matches, should we set the over/under on “going for the gusto” at 4.5?

Reactions: RB-Old
Honestly though I think it will be interesting to see if the student commentators have learned anything about the rules and the sport.

• Haha
Reactions: bmw199 and Str8DBLz
I predict this will take under 90 minutes.
Kenny Rogers Gambling GIF

Only the best, difficult program, etc.

Great picture, hope my own want to go there as well.

I was in a wedding in 2015 with 7 Michigan alums as groomsmen and probably 80% of the attendees were UM alumni. Being a Slippery Rock grad makes you very interesting in that setting. Not sure Michigan people actually believe it’s a real place. But decades of showing the Slippery Rock scores at Michigan games make it really a fun thing.
Michigan always shows the Football scores! Yes yes yes they do. That was talked about at Both graduation and orientation.

SRU followed what Iup and cal u did years ago. Drop wrestling and push push push football and some hoops. We have seen it work through the years for those three in the PSAC. Lot's of upset people when wrestling was dropped at Iup and Cal u. Iup can thank Frank cignetti for that.
SRU currently has a club team and last I knew was petitioning to have D3 status.

According to a post on ON3, Kerk and C* participated in Senior Day, but Beau did not.

This kid needs to take an anatomy class, it'll help explain the difference between the front and back of the body.

Yikes, this might not make it to 60 minutes if they don't have an intermission. The 46.5 point spread look like a sure cover for PSU.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Why the breaks between matches? Are they playing commercials on BTN+?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT