ADVERTISEMENT

Echemendia is big trouble

I read that he had lost his wrestle off earlier this year. Not the type of trajectory you want to see after they make a big story out of you.

The wrestle-off loss wasn't a huge surprise. Echemendia makes Micah Jordan look good on bottom.

This is a different matter, and far more important.

Even if the allegations are untrue, he put himself in a bad position and needs to improve that part of his life.

Jesus. I thought he was going to be a force based off his early FS results and was big bummed we lost out on him. I hope his wife is alright and she gets away from him.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
She probably thought it was the end of her life just before she went unconscious. Terrible

Same reason I bench in the driveway…

attention
TO, is that you?

c02-v3-workout-28.jpg

Count me in the camp who was a true believer that this kid would be a high AA out of the gate and I was bummed when we didn't get him. With both his freestyle accolades and the way he tore through his highly ranked HS competition, he looked ready for the next level while still in HS. Now 2 years later, bouncing between weights, he isn't even 1st string and might find himself looking for two new homes by the end of the week. Tragic given such promise. He could have even seen the potential for big NIL $$$ payday tied to a true life story deal.

Anthony had it right in his mind that insane video posted by Mineo. Any man who lays a finger on a woman in anger is garbage. When you see an athele who is a prime physician specimen do, it hits another level of deplorable. Ray Rice, David Justice, AE no woman stand a chance against an elite athlete, and for them to use their physical power is a criminal assault.

Most marriages have ugly, angry, nasty moments, and most spouses know what buttons to push to drive the other crazy; nevertheless there is a line that can be never be crossed. If you feel that kind of anger building, turn an run out the door.

Anyone with adbuses his wife needs help, and will probably do it again without help. I hope the next chapter in this story starts with him getting the physiological help he needs so that it can never happen again.

Ok time to shut this one down as there are better topics for the board.

Shut it down after you wrote four paragraphs about it??

[Paragraph 1: the dude’s wrestling …]
[Paragraph 2: hitting women = bad …]
[Paragraph 3: marriage is hard, but still …]
[Paragraph 4: wifebeaters need help ...]

Ok time to shut this one down as there are better topics for the board.
You are so lucky you got your four paragraphs in just before the timer went off! What are the odds that the timer would ring just as you were done with your paragraphs! :)

Lots of "N" bombs peppered throughout that video. I wish people would just quit using the term altogether, and that goes for whether you are a POC who feels culturally justified in using the term, or not. And yes, I am aware of the justifications given for a POC using the term, but I still think we would all be better off as a society if we would just stop using the term altogether . . . and sorry Clay for the potential (too late? :) ) of this thread going completely off the rails : )

There was a little smoke to this issue at the water park in Texas a while back. This is unfortunate to see. And really hate to see it for the young woman.

And wasn’t that before they were married? (And yes, I know Ray Rice later got married to his then-girlfriend from the elevator video)

He’s married?? Makes sense since he’s about thirty years old. Surely tOSU is done with him. It’s a perfect excuse to get rid of a guy that wasn’t performing anyway. Now if he was a returning champ it’d be interesting. Shame he doesn’t play fb. This would of never made the news

It would actually benefit the Ohio State program for Echemendia to leave. He got a lot of the scholarship money that Kerkvliet vacated when he left. No reason to be giving that to your third string 141.
How much did he get?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT