ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles parade

For those that want to indulge, is the horse poop stand close to the free beer stand?
They were called "road apples" when we were younger :p
Fresh, they were moist & chewy ...dry, they were just meadow grasses and other vegetated plants. Dry, there're fun to throw.

roadapplesheader.jpg

Here is the text of part of his lengthy speech:
“No one wanted us. No one liked this team. No analysts liked this team to win the Super Bowl and nobody likes our fans,” Kelce continued. “You know what I’ve got to say to all those people that doubted us? What my man Jay Ajayi just said: F— you!”

Just think a little over two and a half years ago, the Pope celebrated mass right there where Jason Kelce spoke today.

Last edited:
Love that we’ve adopted Millwall Football Club Supporters most famous chant - “No one likes us, we don’t care”

Last edited:
“Now, everybody knows Pederson isn’t a head coach,” (Mike) Lombardi said on The Ringer’s podcast. “He might be less qualified to coach a team than anyone I’ve seen in my 30-plus years in the NFL. Pederson was barely a coordinator before he became a head coach!”

"When Doug Pederson was hired he was rated as the worst coaching hire by a lot of freakin analysts out there in the media. This past off-season, some CLOWN named Mike Lombardi told him he was the least qualified head coach in the NFL."

Jason Kelce was already very well liked by Eagles fans, but he is now elevated to God status!

My kids were somewhere in that crowd! After the Phillies won in 2008, we didn't go to the parade, but said we would go to the next parade. Unfortunately my mom fell and broke her hip on 1/26, had surgery, got the flu and a UTI on top of everything. At nearly 96, she's been pretty messed up so my brother and I have been with her from morning till night until things settle down. If I could have figured out how to get there and then get back at a reasonable time, I would have been there as well. I texted my daughter a short while ago and asked, "Awesome day?" She responded, "Yes! It was wild!" They are both making incredible memories today!

Reactions: psu00 and Nitwit
An incredibly impressive crowd, way to go Philadelphia!

Rodney Dangerfield would be SO proud: “I wanta’ tell you Johnny, what a crowd, what a crowd!”

Reactions: jp3272 and psu00
Oh, man, that Kelce speech was just too funny. Can that emotion, eh?

We came across this scene where a dance party broke out...on a trash truck! This would've been about 1:30 on the north side of Dilworth Plaza. I wish this footage showed the June Cleaver-ish suburbans moms we saw cuttin' loose right in that area. Little kids were groovin'. It was wild. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT