ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles fans ... do you miss Chip Kelly ????

The Eagles needed a change. It's at least possible that Kelly might have succeeded with the Eagles had he been given more time, but he has a way of grating on people. Much like Harbaugh.

Just wait a month. The new guy ain't too inspiring.
I think the biggest worry will be if Pederson's offense is poor. Chipper gutted the offense of talent and the new staff brings a more traditional approach dependent on talent.

It could be a tough year on offense. My big fear is the Eagles giving away another high first rounder for Wentz.

Reactions: bwifan
Don't miss him in the least. I was a big fan of his for a long time. But always running the same plays on the same count and making zero adjustments was a recipe for failure. Teams were calling out plays and knew the snap count as the offense was lining up. He never allowed the QB to audible at the line. He came in made a big splash and after a few years the league caught up to him. It was his turn to adjust and he refused to do it. We will see if he allows San Fran's qb's to audible and run new variations of plays. If he does he has a chance to succeed. If he doesn't he will fail again and be back in college. It is interesting seeing the San Fran media and fans. They are just like we Eagle fans were a few years ago. Initially everyone was all in but by trading away top talent because they didn't buy in immediately and 100% with getting nothing in return, and refusing to change and adjust Eagles fans and players were more than happy to see him go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT