ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Birds - Lions game thread

Let’s go Birds!

giphy.gif

I'm not an Eagles fan so please bear with me about something I'm not clear on. Do you guys like Jalen Hurts or not? I mean, when he does well, you seem to love him but, at other times not so much (I guess like some PSU "fans" feel about the Nittany Lions). I suppose that is true about most players but can I get any of you to get off the fence?

I'm not an Eagles fan so please bear with me about something I'm not clear on. Do you guys like Jalen Hurts or not? I mean, when he does well, you seem to love him but, at other times not so much (I guess like some PSU "fans" feel about the Nittany Lions). I suppose that is true about most players but can I get any of you to get off the fence?
He’s not the answer imo but this QB draft class ain’t great so we’re SOL

Jalen is technically in his rookie year....this is his 12th career start. He needs more time....the clock is ticking on him next year...IMO.

This is the crossroads game for the Eagles. Win today and they can make the playoffs as the 7th seed. Lose and they will likely have 2 top 5 picks in the draft at the end of April.

Josh Sweat just abused Penei Sewell for a sack of Goff. What’s up with Sewell? He’s at RT and has been a source of contention for the Lions staff.

Hurts isn’t good rolling left. 10-0 Eagles after a Hurts incomplete on 3rd and short.

Eagles with another big 3rd down sack of Goff. That Detroit OL is making Philly’s front look like it’s 1991.

The Eagles D continues to play soft vs the pass. Goff is 14-17 in the first half. Crazy numbers.

Pretty sure he’s number 72 at RG for the lions. Probably gets released at yrs end
If he’s making any kind of money, then likely. This Detroit team is woeful. Though the staff is in year one, how can they not be in serious jeopardy at 0-8 with this form?

Reactions: sluggo72
38-0???

I knew the Lions were bad, but I also knew that the Birds have all kinds of problems.

Call me surprised at how things are going in this game.

And Minshew is in at QB at this point.

Reactions: WestSideLion
38-0???

I knew the Lions were bad, but I also knew that the Birds have all kinds of problems.

Call me surprised at how things are going in this game.

And Minshew is in at QB at this point.
Matt Patricia is laughing somewhere. And Jim Caldwell. And Jim Schwartz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT