ADVERTISEMENT

Does MSU have any open forums?

TiredOldLion

Dec 16, 2013
I want to see the talk there. On the rivals site the two likely forums are premium.
Just asking.

I found the Red Cedar forum on the 247 site open with some interesting posts.
The majority of folks are disgusted and calling for changes and getting all the bad guys out.
A few knuckle draggers have posted but were shouted down quickly.
Most do think hanging it all on Simon is wrong but admit that heads have to roll over this.

I hope anyone who visits MSU sites remembers what it was like here after Sandusky. Just about every fan base came here to show their outrage and call everyone pedo enablers.

Please don’t do that to the Michigan State folks. Their fans had absolutely nothing to do with these events and had nothing to do with Lou Anna Simon’s comments. They should not be hit with angry or condescending posts.

Letting Lou Anna Simon have it on this board is fair game given her hypocrisy, but we should not put the average MSU fan in the same category.

Of all fan bases, we should know how upset most MSU folks will be over this mess at the school they love.

Yes. PSU fans saw that pathetic behavior first hand and shouldn’t be running to the MSU board to do the same. Be better than the MSU (and other) idiots who came here to act like petulant children.
I wouldn’t go to another board and do that anyway, but if others want to I say have at it. Taking the high road isn’t going to undo the damage already done. Screw em.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Yes. PSU fans saw that pathetic behavior first hand and shouldn’t be running to the MSU board to do the same. Be better than the MSU (and other) idiots who came here to act like petulant children.
either that, or when somebody shouts "WE ARE" answer "NO BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE!"

I've been to the Red Cedar board in past years, usually during the week leading up to the PSU/MSU football game. That board was one of the worst concerning the Sandusky matter. I feel no sympathy for their fans. They deserve everything they get.

They had a long thread during The Troubles about kicking Penn State out of the Big Ten.

Every rival fanbase acted and continues to act like shits about Penn State to gain a competitive advantage in recruiting. Thats what it all is: empty posturing. None of it matters. We Are dominating on the field and in recruiting. They can keep yapping.

tumblr_n00f3lKmge1rnf1iko1_500.gif

A little snippet from that board if you wanna venture over....

"Penn State has a fan base full of idiot scum and hasn’t made the institutional changes that they should have to prevent future abuse, but their university is doing just fine enrollment and revenue-wise."

EDIT: forgot to include the second link, showing Penn State STILL doesn’t get background checks for the dudes who work their youth football camps
confused.gif
pukeface.gif

Let’s not be like them, okay? Let’s do the right thing here

It would be helpful if MSU folks call out Louis Freeh for being a Pedophile Enabler. I should think screams about Louis Freeh coming from the very community that was harmed from the expanded blast radius of unintended consequences from that “report” - might get a crowbar up under Freeh’s bullshit narrative .

Clearly anyone tangentially associated with PSU or if you even live in Pennsylvania - well, you’re just an Apologist if you try to dispute Freeh.

Freeh helped allow Larry Nassar to continue to hide in plain sight and here’s why.

The majority of folks are disgusted and calling for changes and getting all the bad guys out.
Most do think hanging it all on Simon is wrong but admit that heads have to roll over this.

There is nothing to defend for michigan state. The scale is much greater with nassar than sandusky. Also, there is no ambiguity with nassar like there was and still is with sandusky in terms of the acts committed and the university’s response.

We should treat others as you would like to be treated.

Unfortunately for MSU fans, PSU fans didn't get to go first... and we know how they treated us.

There is no worst. She asked the question, how much is a little girl worth(victim). Abuse is abuse, any shape or form. Period.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Can't open any of the threads on the premium board but their titles look awfully familiar.

That is going to change if any of those guys happen to be Izzo or Dantonio.

Reactions: TiredOldLion
Those guys have learned nothing from what is happening to them. Still all in bashing Penn State. They have YEARS of suffering ahead of them. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Pylon St8ofmind
You are bad people, and there are bad people at MSU and if Izzo and Dantonio are part of the problem they will be gone too and everything they have done will be forever unclean.

IF (that's a big if(and he wasn't)) Narduzzi was f#cking boys in the shower (both against their will and because it's illegal whether or not they 'consented' which they didn't) and another assitant who was a four year player underneath him went to Dantonio and told him and Dantonio CHOSE not to care, and then golden parachuted him and granted him unlimited access to the facilities including private rooms for a decade...

I'd go kill the f#ckers myself and burn the stadium down and help crush it into a brick of charcoal and launch it into space. Like what should have happened to PSU's program/stadium/cult. Everything at PSU since the Kennedy administration is tied to JoePa.

If that sloppy ass OTL gets substantiated or expounded upon and Izzo/Dantonio were covering up then they need to go and be disgraced, not EMBRACED like JoePa continued to be.

I ain't having any Pederast State noise

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT