ADVERTISEMENT

Does it seem odd that the judge announced he would issue the opinion

Who the hell is pnny? The fact that you think I am one of this person's many message board names is proof positive that you are truly clueless.

Once again - why are you so invested in the JS scandal as someone who has no connection to PSU, State College, or the state of PA for that matter?

Penn State can do without fake fans like you.

Everyone is "pnny" who doesn't go along with the PL garbage that "Joe knew" kids were being bombed up the azz on Penn State property when there is no evidence anything like that ever happened.

Who the hell is pnny? The fact that you think I am one of this person's many message board names is proof positive that you are truly clueless.

Once again - why are you so invested in the JS scandal as someone who has no connection to PSU, State College, or the state of PA for that matter?

Penn State can do without fake fans like you.
Why are you so invested in me? If you're not pnny, that means there are 2 of you...GD scary. You're mad because I say Jerry molests kids...GFY...he did. Sorry you cannot handle that fact, but it happened. Funny thing is you joined in 2005, but somehow just now realize who I am and tell me whether or not I can be a fan. Idiot.

Last edited:
This is a nauseating take. Do you really think that being a Sandusky "victim" wasn't the best thing that ever happened to a guy like Aaron Fisher? I know it's not pc to say, but it's true. He laughed all the way to the bank.

Now I'm going to leave this out here for EVERYONE to see. You basically just stated being molested by Jerry was the BEST thing ever to happen to someone. I'll bet you not a single soul that is "fighting" for the fair trial and believes "Jerry is where he needs to be" will even dare say a word to you as they are GD hypocritical cowards.

I appreciate that post kevin because it really does epitomize the utter delusion some have here. You and 2-3 others wear the badge with such pride. Well done. I mean being molested as a kid is great as you get a pay day later on.....awesome stuff. It's not that it isn't PC, it's incredibly f--king stupid to be honest.

Last edited:
The attacks on victims have been the most dishonorable things I have ever seen. Is it possible some of the people who got paid, lied? I guess. But until you can prove that, an attack on them is an attack on all victims. And that is shameful.

Right. Instead they usually report the incident to the local head college football coach.

Even if that means escaping your chaperones, venturing across an unfamiliar campus to find Joe's office, actually gaining an audience with Joe, but having not one person from the non-existent group shower back you up... then not mentioning it to anyone for 40 years.

The attacks on victims have been the most dishonorable things I have ever seen. Is it possible some of the people who got paid, lied? I guess. But until you can prove that, an attack on them is an attack on all victims. And that is shameful.
Careful dem, you're a hater if you say that or point it out. Some here don't even think they are victims at all...they all lied. :rolleyes:

Is it not possible that
. 1st trial was a sham
. whole shower incident and reporting exaggerated for effect
and
.JS is still guilty and is where he belongs

Many of us feel that way but you seem to leave no room in your brain for 1 & 2?

I agree with you on your 3 bullet points.
But not for nuttin', I think - could be wrong - that LaJolla actually agrees with this as well. His thoughts on certain aspects of the whole JS scandal run counter to mine and many others, but he has consistently agreed with many of the points that I, for one, have the strongest feelings about.
Again, not trying to speak for him, just share my general impression after a few years of reading through these posts and the various thoughts and opinions. LaJolla will correct me if I'm wrong. Others will as well!

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
I agree with you on your 3 bullet points.
But not for nuttin', I think - could be wrong - that LaJolla actually agrees with this as well. His thoughts on certain aspects of the whole JS scandal run counter to mine and many others, but he has consistently agreed with many of the points that I, for one, have the strongest feelings about.
Again, not trying to speak for him, just share my general impression after a few years of reading through these posts and the various thoughts and opinions. LaJolla will correct me if I'm wrong. Others will as well!
Well that is because you actually read what I type Bob...many others do not, but they sure do have some strong opinions about me. Then again...I'm not allowed to discuss this or be a fan any longer...pnny and his twin brother said so. ;)

This is a nauseating take. Do you really think that being a Sandusky "victim" wasn't the best thing that ever happened to a guy like Aaron Fisher? I know it's not pc to say, but it's true. He laughed all the way to the bank.

That’s stunning to read. I guess if your life is 100% based upon your economic status then being molested as a child by somebody in an orginaztion with a lot of money to spare is a pretty fortunate event for you. If you base your life on absolutely anything else, it sucks.
What an amazingly jackassical statement that is.

Now I'm going to leave this out here for EVERYONE to see. You basically just stated being molested by Jerry was the BEST thing ever to happen to someone.

Aaron Fisher was never raped by Jerry, and I'd bet my life on it. He and others got paid millions because Jerry did things like put his hand on their leg in the car. I hope the money puts an ease to their suffering.

If someone was abused as a child, how does money do anything to remedy that? Wouldn't a more appropriate compensation be enrolling these victims in some sort of therapy?

Well that is because you actually read what I type Bob...many others do not, but they sure do have some strong opinions about me. Then again...I'm not allowed to discuss this or be a fan any longer...pnny and his twin brother said so. ;)

Nah, you're safe LJ. Everybody knows you're not officially out as a fan until Gunsie declares it so.

Then it becomes a FACT

Period.

What the fringe doesn't realize is that we are the #2 team in the country, and so this board will be looked at by fans, media, playoff committee, etc.. more than ever -- it's not just necessarily our private little discussion board.

When the ruling on PCRA is announced, even more reason will be there for people out there to look & judge the PSU fan base.

I for one want those outsiders to see that we are mostly NOT lunatics and victim bashers.

Aaron Fisher was never raped by Jerry, and I'd bet my life on it. He and others got paid millions because Jerry did things like put his hand on their leg in the car. I hope the money puts an ease to their suffering.

If someone was abused as a child, how does money do anything to remedy that? Wouldn't a more appropriate compensation be enrolling these victims in some sort of therapy?
You mean the same kid Jerry admitted to blowing rasberries on when he was 12. Do you realize how big a 12 year old boy is and how f--ked up that is...nevermind...you don't....what was I thinking.

I'd say if you're someone who lied about being a victim to get paid, that would be more dishonorable and would cause more harm overall due to casting doubt on any real victims. It certainly appears there were real victims, but it also appears there were some liars who got paid a ton of money. I'd say the alleged 70s victims would go at the top of the list. I believe one if not both of them received money from PSU but I'm not sure.. they weren't part of the trial convictions but payments made to them with the ridiculous stories they told.. mind boggling to me.

The thing on this LaJolla is that I have very little doubt that Jerry is guilty. The only doubt that creeps into my mind about him is the way things were done in the trial, written in the presentment, presented in the media, etc... If the case was such a sure thing, I’m not sure why they had to go at it the way they did.
That said, I don’t know if another trial is warranted or not. I’m sure if it was held the verdict would end up with Sandusky in jail for the rest of his life as he is now. I’m more interested in hearing the other parties (Curley, Schultz, Harmon, McQueary, etc...) in this case speak.
I don't have an issue with what you typed. If he is given another trial, so be it. I'm not saying no there, just I don't care if he doesn't as I don't think this trial is the flagship for the failures in the judicial system which will never be perfect. If he gets a new trial, good for him. 35 counts versus 48 doesn't really matter to me, but maybe some here will sleep better knowing the judicial system worked better?

I'd say if you're someone who lied about being a victim to get paid, that would be more dishonorable and would cause more harm overall due to casting doubt on any real victims. It certainly appears there were real victims, but it also appears there were some liars who got paid a ton of money. I'd say the alleged 70s victims would go at the top of the list. I believe one if not both of them received money from PSU but I'm not sure.. they weren't part of the trial convictions but payments made to them with the ridiculous stories they told.. mind boggling to me.
Wondering out loud how many accusers are convicted felons.

What the fringe doesn't realize is that we are the #2 team in the country, and so this board will be looked at by fans, media, playoff committee, etc.. more than ever -- it's not just necessarily our private little discussion board.

When the ruling on PCRA is announced, even more reason will be there for people out there to look & judge the PSU fan base.

I for one want those outsiders to see that we are mostly NOT lunatics and victim bashers.

Really? the playoff committee is going to be watching this board? Well I hope we pass the "eye test".
In case its not apparent that was sarcasm.
There might be some other board fans that wander over, mostly pitt and rutgres fans because...well their teams suck and not worth talking about but thats it. The "playoff" committee could give 2 shits about this board and probably doesn't even know it exists.
But hey if it makes you feel more important that they care what you or I have to say then please continue on with your delusion.:rolleyes:

I would call the two things equally dishonorable. In any event, being very careful not to lump all the victims together is something that deals with both problems. I would wait until there was actual proof, like the post in this thread, rather than suppose based on less than all the evidence.

I would call the two things equally dishonorable. In any event, being very careful not to lump all the victims together is something that deals with both problems. I would wait until there was actual proof, like the post in this thread, rather than suppose based on less than all the evidence.
Police and lawyers who "guided" accusers as they were convinced that JS was going to prison anyway are the lowest....

We've been judged.. you being planted here by the BOT didn't help.. good try. Have you ever posted here about football? Are you going to the game Saturday?

Reactions: BBrown
So you walked a mile in their shoes...didn't realize that. Good to know.
I have never been sexually abused. However, I have had the experience of working with hundreds of convicted felons. How about you?
Based on my experience, I would not want my fate or yours determined on the testimony of a convicted felon.

You mean the same kid Jerry admitted to blowing rasberries on when he was 12. Do you realize how big a 12 year old boy is and how f--ked up that is...nevermind...you don't....what was I thinking.

I'd let a creepy old guy blow raspberries on a 12 year old me if it meant in my early 20s I'd be collecting millions of dollars for it. So would the vast majority of people, I'd imagine.

At least you seem to acknowledge there was no rape.

Last edited:
demlion, with your connections I figured you'd be on the ground running with a dispensary or two.
Dem may indeed have a covert operation or two established hills of WV...o_O
TTA2686-Mickie-Mouse-PEZ-01-323x520.jpg

Really? the playoff committee is going to be watching this board? Well I hope we pass the "eye test".
In case its not apparent that was sarcasm.
There might be some other board fans that wander over, mostly pitt and rutgres fans because...well their teams suck and not worth talking about but thats it. The "playoff" committee could give 2 shits about this board and probably doesn't even know it exists.
But hey if it makes you feel more important that they care what you or I have to say then please continue on with your delusion.:rolleyes:

Of course I didn't mean that the "playoff committee" themselves will be browsing the board, literally.

But if PSU remains on track for the playoff, every little staffer connected with a media outlet big or small will be looking for any kind of new angle to write about PSU. And THEY will browse this board and everywhere else they can think of to find a story angle. (And the playoff committee will see any story that gets traction)

I for one would prefer that they find inspirational ideas & thoughts and not victim bashing rantings from a lunatic fringe. But if rantings are going to be here, it's worth making sure that those rants are challenged by more responsible fans.

I don't have an issue with what you typed. If he is given another trial, so be it. I'm not saying no there, just I don't care if he doesn't as I don't think this trial is the flagship for the failures in the judicial system which will never be perfect. If he gets a new trial, good for him. 35 counts versus 48 doesn't really matter to me, but maybe some here will sleep better knowing the judicial system worked better?

Yeah, I get where you are coming from. But, the process of getting him sent to jail just seemed really questionable (I won’t list all the things here). I agree with you that another trial would probably yield the same results, possibly for less counts. As I said, I the only reason I have any doubt into his guilt (and that is not much doubt, for the record) is because it really didn’t seem necessary for them to do things the way they did to get him to jail.

Yeah, I get where you are coming from. But, the process of getting him sent to jail just seemed really questionable (I won’t list all the things here). I agree with you that another trial would probably yield the same results, possibly for less counts. As I said, I the only reason I have any doubt into his guilt (and that is not much doubt, for the record) is because it really didn’t seem necessary for them to do things the way they did to get him to jail.
From my view, The Commonwealth played Stretch Armstrong with the case particularly when the accusations included PSU. So I ask, was the primary goal to convict "the worst serial pedophile" investigators had ever seen or to strike a mortal blow to PSU/Spanier?There seems to be enough smoke to reasonably speculate, it was kill two birds with one stone and put shade on the truth.
I believe that once lies are mingled with fact, its fair to call into question all aspects (in this case the trial of Jerry Sandusky). I think he should be convicted of every crime he committed and exonerated from those (he is accused of) and did not perpetrate.
As for the accusers, how many would have changed their story, if life changing millions were not on the table? I guess that is not a fair question to ask.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT