ADVERTISEMENT

Does it seem odd that the judge announced he would issue the opinion

This is a nauseating take. Do you really think that being a Sandusky "victim" wasn't the best thing that ever happened to a guy like Aaron Fisher? I know it's not pc to say, but it's true. He laughed all the way to the bank.
This is just plain sick. Did you stop think that perhaps his life wouldn’t have been so screwed up if he wasn’t abused as a young child? The psychological effects from sexual abuse can really be devestating.

This is just plain sick. Did you stop think that perhaps his life wouldn’t have been so screwed up if he wasn’t abused as a young child? The psychological effects from sexual abuse can really be devestating.
No he only cares about "PSU/Joe" and Jerry...they were the victims in his small little world. He honestly said he would have gotten molested as a kid if it were worth millions. Honestly I don't know how Tom let's this crap say with his name on the site...it's odd. Then all of those that complain that they just want a fair trial rarely if ever call out people like him when they make such disgusting remarks. Dare say CSS screwed up though and they come out of the wood work to try and beat you down. #HYPOCRITES

Reactions: PSU_Nut
Fake news

This is a nauseating take. Do you really think that being a Sandusky "victim" wasn't the best thing that ever happened to a guy like Aaron Fisher? I know it's not pc to say, but it's true. He laughed all the way to the bank.

I'd let a creepy old guy blow raspberries on a 12 year old me if it meant in my early 20s I'd be collecting millions of dollars for it. So would the vast majority of people, I'd imagine.

At least you seem to acknowledge there was no rape.

I'd at least give Kev credit for posting what he believes.

Now some of the other Free-Jer loons like Steve & Simons are completely flummoxed and will have to wait until their Master & Lord Zigman posts and tells them how to react before they comment. They are cowards and toadies.

I guess the difference here is that you think blowing raspberries on a kid's stomach constitutes sexual abuse, punishable by life in prison. I do not.
I guess you think grooming isn't real either...wait you don't, sorry..I forgot about that. You think him showering with little naked boys and blowing on their stomachs didn't go any further...he was just being a goofy guy. I know, poor ole Jerry and those mean people saying he did bad things. I got it.

I guess the difference here is that you think blowing raspberries on a kid's stomach constitutes sexual abuse, punishable by life in prison. I do not.
No, the difference showed bright and clear. It's that you would happily play games with Soapy for money. As Churchill once said "we know what you are. We're just negotiating the price."

Reactions: step.eng69
I guess you think grooming isn't real either...wait you don't, sorry..I forgot about that. You think him showering with little naked boys and blowing on their stomachs didn't go any further...he was just being a goofy guy. I know, poor ole Jerry and those mean people saying he did bad things. I got it.
That big goofball! What a character.:eek:

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Do you think Jerry performed any actual sex acts upon Aaron Fisher or any of the Sandusky trial "victims", including Matt Sandusky?
Some testified to it, so yes. I sure as hell believe them over Jerry and JZ...so I hope that is pretty clear for you...yes I think that man is what they say he is.

9fe5e714270143.56280a63e1ee4.png

Some testified to it, so yes. I sure as hell believe them over Jerry and JZ...so I hope that is pretty clear for you...yes I think that man is what they say he is.

9fe5e714270143.56280a63e1ee4.png
It's a kind of through the looking glass experience to explain to an allegedly adult American PSU fan that yes, Jerry Sandusky was a sexual predator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT