ADVERTISEMENT

Does Dantonio consult with Nar regarding Pitt game?

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
What do you guys think? How much conversation does Narducci and Dantonio have regarding game planning for Penn State. I'm am very interested to hear the boards thoughts.

I think you would be surprised but thanks for nothing so far
Not sure why this very good question is dismissed. I would bet there is plenty of consultation. And I also bet, unlike some PSU fans, Dantonio is not sitting around hoping for the best for his Big 10 brethren.

Not sure why this very good question is dismissed. I would bet there is plenty of consultation. And I also bet, unlike some PSU fans, Dantonio is not sitting around hoping for the best for his Big 10 brethren.
Thanks, a sensible response. I agree. I believe Dantonio has much to share about PSU football. Such as tendencies in particular game situations,player attributes, and body language. I would bet that there are multiple copies off Penn State games all around Oakland. Game Planning for PSU began almost immediately upon Pitt concluding it's National Championship run with Miami. I just hope PSU is planning accordingly.

Thanks, a sensible response. I agree. I believe Dantonio has much to share about PSU football. Such as tendencies in particular game situations,player attributes, and body language. I would bet that there are multiple copies off Penn State games all around Oakland. Game Planning for PSU began almost immediately upon Pitt concluding it's National Championship run with Miami. I just hope PSU is planning accordingly.

Appalachian State

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Or it could have something to do with the five hour rain delay.

The delay wasn't even 3 and a half hours in length! You're over-exaggerating the length of the delay by over 40%! FORTY percent!

Is "5 hour rain delay" going to be the new "we only played with 30 scholarship athletes in 2014"?

Posters who exaggerate the facts and overplay the "woe is us" card are acting ridiculously.

Reactions: nittany dave
I'm sure the loss had nothing to do with the 400 yards Lewerke threw for. Trace said, "I can't throw 3 interceptions. I have to do better for our team." Amazing that players take accountability but fans blame the weather.

Well said.

IMO, the primary reasons for our loss to MSU were: (1) MSU played better than us, and (2) Dantonio had a mentally tougher team, a team that was more adaptable in difficult circumstances.

Hopefully, CJF and the team learned from the experience.

The delay wasn't even 3 and a half hours in length! You're over-exaggerating the length of the delay by over 40%! FORTY percent!

Is "5 hour rain delay" going to be the new "we only played with 30 scholarship athletes in 2014"?

Posters who exaggerate the facts and overplay the "woe is us" card are acting ridiculously.
If you read my original post you would see it was a joke....but you obviously have no sense of humor so it shouldn’t surprise me that you’re posting like a holier than thou dipsh!t.

Well said.

IMO, the primary reasons for our loss to MSU were: (1) MSU played better than us, and (2) Dantonio had a mentally tougher team, a team that was more adaptable in difficult circumstances.

Did you wait for him to pull his pants down before you kissed his ass, or did you just dive right in?

If you read my original post you would see it was a joke....but you obviously have no sense of humor so it shouldn’t surprise me that you’re posting like a holier than thou dipsh!t.

Except you have called it a 5-hour delay in other threads too. You are wrong. You are exaggerating. You are exaggerating by a factor of 40%!

There's a tendency for things to be exaggerated on this board and become "the new facts" --- witness all the posters who think we played with 35 scholarship athletes during the sanctions years while our opponents had 85.

Stop with your "false narrative."

Sitting in nice warm clothes eating a good meal while their clothes are being dried, adapting

I mean, the rain wasn't a surprise. Weather forecasts are pretty good these days. Put an extra set of uniforms on the equipment truck!

And before one starts with the "MSU ate a good hot meal, while we ate dog food, narrative" --- MSU ate order-in Potbelly. Basically the same food as our order-in Chick-Fil-A!

Except you have called it a 5-hour delay in other threads too. You are wrong. You are exaggerating. You are exaggerating by a factor of 40%!

There's a tendency for things to be exaggerated on this board and become "the new facts" --- witness all the posters who think we played with 35 scholarship athletes during the sanctions years while our opponents had 85.

Stop with your "false narrative."
I don’t recall calling it a 5 hour delay, but if I did it wasn’t to make the point stronger... a long delay is a long delay, whether it’s 5 hours or 3 and a half....it was a delay that had an impact on the game. What that impact was we will never know because we can’t know what would have happened without the delay.

Reactions: Judge Smails
I mean, the rain wasn't a surprise. Weather forecasts are pretty good these days. Put an extra set of uniforms on the equipment truck!

And before one starts with the "MSU ate a good hot meal, while we ate dog food, narrative" --- MSU ate order-in Potbelly. Basically the same food as our order-in Chick-Fil-A!
We should have eaten Mexican, and farted in the Spartans' faces!

Well said.

(3) The late-late-hit, personal foul that extended MSU’s last drive and gave them the FG opportunity to win the game.

Well said.

Our (MSU) receivers were very good that game. PSU had a good call on 3rd down...or was it 4th down for a chance to get in position to kick the potential game winning FG but the receiver dropped it. Plus the personal foul was a killer.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT