ADVERTISEMENT

Did You Get Your Maryland Tickets?

c141nav

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Did those of you who ordered Maryland tickets from the Penn State Ticket Office get them yet? I have three ordered and paid for but they haven't arrived yet.

Yes...this past week. But they were via a letterman who ordered them if that makes a difference.

Yes...this past week. But they were via a letterman who ordered them if that makes a difference.
A friend of mine, who is a Lettermen got his last week too. The ticket office confirms that they got my order and payment and I should wait until at least next week. If I don't have them by then they recommend I call them so they can reissue.

The Maryland game is a great opportunity for PSU fans. It's the first time since 1991 that we've finished the season on the road at a place which is a day trip for a large number of us. I'm sure the team would be thrilled to end the regular season in front of a good contingent of Nittany Lions.

Did those of you who ordered Maryland tickets from the Penn State Ticket Office get them yet? I have three ordered and paid for but they haven't arrived yet.

Yes, $44 each in penn state section on stubhub. You guys seriously still buying tickets from penn state on road games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT