ADVERTISEMENT

Did Saunders get any time at WR against Purdue

PSU Soupy

Aug 3, 2008
Really wanted to see him this year with his hype last year and during camp.....I assume that he is a green light guy, if so we should see him against Ohio U.

Really wanted to see him this year with his hype last year and during camp.....I assume that he is a green light guy, if so we should see him against Ohio U.
No. Evans was the only true freshman WR to see the field vs Purdue from all reports.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Here is a link to Pudue's player participation statistics. I don't see Saunders listed.

Thanks Obliviax.

One other question to Fatormah Mulbah #55 get any time at DT? From the reports of his strength in the weight room was hoping to see more from him this year as a DT. I did not see him, so even if in he did not stand out in any way for me.

Mulbah's strength does not seem to carry over to being effective as a DT.

I like the combination of his weight room prowess and his high school wrestling career....... I would think that at the very least he would be someone that you could not move off of his spot very easily........... someone that I am pulling for.

Speaking of Saunders and the WR's... did Malick Meiga see the field at all or even dress? Is he injured? What's going on with him? Thought he would have played, if healthy.

Speaking of Saunders and the WR's... did Malick Meiga see the field at all or even dress? Is he injured? What's going on with him? Thought he would have played, if healthy.
He played, according to the purdue participation stats.

Does anyone know how much of those participation numbers were special teams (e.g., kickoff coverage) vs. offensive or defensive plays from scrimmage?

If the Mulbuhs and Meigas of the world can be patient they will see PT 2 out of the next 4 weeks, should be significant PT during that time.

He was in on all special teams plays, but I am fairly sure he didn't get one snap on offense. Definitely seems like Tre has passed him and perhaps even Evans (although Franklin said that he was just Tinsleys sub out).

Considering the drops we saw, Meiga likely isn't the answer as that is his weak point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT