ADVERTISEMENT

Did PSU play this week?

bjf1984

Sep 8, 2014
Just wondering.....maybe someone should call the BTN.

After running NW, OSU, and Michigan replays on a continuous loop over the last 24 hours

BTN schedule this week:

6 replays of Ohio U vs Minnesota
4 replays of Ball State vs Northwestern
4 replays of Central Michigan vs OSU
4 replays of BYU vs Michigan

Now, all of those contests were - admittedly - thrilling contests among the nation's top teams......but:

PSU vs SDSU? NOTHING on the schedule for the entire week.

This issue seems to anger many here for some reason. I don't get it.
Maybe it is due to I tend to have absolutely no interest in re-watching a run-of-the-mill sporting event that I already watched and know the outcome to.

And if I did, I would be aware that they have invented the DVR.

This issue seems to anger many here for some reason. I don't get it.
Maybe it is due to I tend to have absolutely no interest in re-watching a run-of-the-mill sporting event that I already watched and know the outcome to.

And if I did, I would be aware that they have invented the DVR.

Same here. I have zero interest in watching a rerun of a game I've already seen or know the score.

Same here. I have zero interest in watching a rerun of a game I've already seen or know the score.

Pitt 1981, OSU 2005, Fiesta Bowl 1987, Sugar Bowl 1983, Ohio State 2003, (Joe's 324), Illinois 2011 (Joe's 409th and last), Miami 1999 (No Flags, no flags, no flags), Illinois 1994, Nebraska 1982 (I was The Who concert in Philly that day), UCF 2014, Boston College Pinstripe Bowl 2014, Pitt 1977 (Carson Wide), Florida State Orange Bowl 2006.....all say "hello".

I love watching these games - especially the older ones; great to see some names from PSU's storied football history during their playing days.

Just wondering.....maybe someone should call the BTN.

After running NW, OSU, and Michigan replays on a continuous loop over the last 24 hours

BTN schedule this week:

6 replays of Ohio U vs Minnesota
4 replays of Ball State vs Northwestern
4 replays of Central Michigan vs OSU
4 replays of BYU vs Michigan

Now, all of those contests were - admittedly - thrilling contests among the nation's top teams......but:

PSU vs SDSU? NOTHING on the schedule for the entire week.

OSU and Michigan were not thrilling contests. But, they are the two "favored nations" of BTN. Frankly, our game against SDSU was better than OSU's or Michigan's game.

The MinnyHaHa and Northworstern games - I understand.

I understand your stance.....but for the folks who want to take a closer look at "why" things turned out the way they did....the "60 minute" replays are a nice way to get a condensed quick review.

Yes, I know the games can be taped.....but some of us old bastards just don't do that :)

Pitt 1981, OSU 2005, Fiesta Bowl 1987, Sugar Bowl 1983, Ohio State 2003, (Joe's 324), Illinois 2011 (Joe's 409th and last), Miami 1999 (No Flags, no flags, no flags), Illinois 1994, Nebraska 1982 (I was The Who concert in Philly that day), UCF 2014, Boston College Pinstripe Bowl 2014, Pitt 1977 (Carson Wide), Florida State Orange Bowl 2006.....all say "hello".

I love watching these games - especially the older ones; great to see some names from PSU's storied football history during their playing days.
Of course i would enjoy watching games that were played years ago. I'm talking about games that were played two days ago.

It is called the BIG TEN network, they should diversify the programming. If for no other reason than I forgot to DVR the game Saturday before going out of town....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT