ADVERTISEMENT

Deserves its own thread - Stieber/Dernlan on Zain

Good point made about how Zain showed a lot of discipline to stalemate certain situations that he might have otherwise wrestled through; he was able to recognize situations of the type Yianni typically scores on and not press.

So...after watching a 3-4 second clip of the "controversial" sequence, and after reading comments galore, and watching the Stieber interview...I still don't know how it was actualy called.
Who got points ??????????

So...after watching a 3-4 second clip of the "controversial" sequence, and after reading comments galore, and watching the Stieber interview...I still don't know how it was actualy called.
2 for Zain

Reactions: Dogwelder
Yianni shot, Zain crotch-lifted and got the two, to go up 2-1 at that point. The only two points earned on the mat the entire match.

Who will be the first wrestler to get a stalling DQ for a failed challenge?

Stupid as that would be, chances are it'll happen eventually.
More pertinent, is how will Iowa incorporate into their practice drills a way to wrestle for this stall call?
Every challenge against an Iowa wrestler will have Terry dancing around with his right fist in the air, we will call it the Leprechaun does the Gable jig while Tom stands at the scorers table screaming at the ref(s) "come on, you suck heeeeees staaaaaallllling!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT