ADVERTISEMENT

Departed poster PennStateClips

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Must be that the game is in the Chicago area, but I've been thinking about PennStateClips, aka Kevin.
He was a prolific poster and had his own opinions, but he loved Penn State and loved the board.

Sad to lose posters who we've come to know, if never met. The board really is a community.

RIP, Kevin.

Hi Roy, I missed that bad news. Is this recent? Clips was on here a long time. I'm sorry to hear about his passing. RIP

Yeah, it's been a while, maybe a year or so?

"Shrink" also would be on a memorial list for these boards. Great analysis of football games and other situations, too.
Agreed. I miss Shrink just about every day - interesting statistical posts. More importantly, like Clips, a very nice person. Both are missed.

Must be that the game is in the Chicago area, but I've been thinking about PennStateClips, aka Kevin.
He was a prolific poster and had his own opinions, but he loved Penn State and loved the board.
Sad to lose posters who we've come to know, if never met. The board really is a community.
RIP, Kevin.
It really is a community. What always amazes me in the wealth of intelligence among the posters. Maybe I'm naive, but I think this board's collective IQ is way above average. Anyway, the loss of any poster diminishes the community, and while I have not been here as long as many others, I do remember PennStateClips and Shrink. May they rest in peace.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
It really is a community. What always amazes me in the wealth of intelligence among the posters. Maybe I'm naive, but I think this board's collective IQ is way above average. Anyway, the loss of any poster diminishes the community, and while I have not been here as long as many others, I do remember PennStateClips and Shrink. May they rest in peace.

Bayline too.

RIP, Kevin.

Kevin was one of the few board posters that I actually met in real life. He attended a tailgate I hosted for PSU/NU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT