ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

I would be shocked if he stays. Another new QB. What else can he accomplish? I guess beating Michigan, but they won't win the NC and probably don't beat Michigan with Day.
I would look for Michigan to take a big step down next year. I think Day beats them next year.

Reactions: 81b&w
Neither Henderson or Harrison has said that they are staying. There is a lot of speculation that Henderson may stay because Chip Trayanum entered the portal, but the official word of from him is that he is undecided. Marv made a statement that the fact he didn't beat TCUN or win a B1G championship, two of his goals, gave him a reason to think about it. He also has only said that he is undecided though. Of the two, Henderson would be the more likely to stay, but most Buckeye fans would be very surprised if either one does. MHjr staying would be bigger than Mike Doss coming back in 2002.;

Reactions: NedFromYork
The mistake he and other guys are making is it delays the second contract by a year and that's where the real money is. Not as bad for Henderson since RBs don't get paid anymore but for Harrison it's a horrible career decision. Unfinished business or not.
I was going to come here to post the same thing. The NFL is always about that 2nd contract. Delaying it by a year is going to increase that injury risk. For a RB, even with the “devaluation” in the league, this is just more miles on the tires that will potentially scare teams off in future years and possibly take that 2nd round grade to a 3rd or 4th. And for MHJ, if he were to stay it would make zero sense. As great as he is there is not guarantee he’s getting better passes thrown at him next season from a new college QB whether that guy is on the roster or in the portal.

Reactions: dswartz
Marvin Harrison Jr, number TWO on the first day of the draft, staying at Ohio State, while Parker Washington leaves early for the 5th round.

Case rested. Some coaches want to go to the CFP and some don't.
Harrison is not staying at OSU, retard...

Just like I was happy to see C J Stroud go when he felt a very strong pull to stay at OSU, I hope Harrison goes. No reason to risk big money and injury for another year at OSU. He gave OSU 2 great years. That is all you can ask.

Here is how. It is being said Harrison could make as much money staying next year as he could in the NFL. I don't know where in the hell all of the NIL money is coming from but it is changing the face of college football. Harrison also feels he has "unfinished business " at OSU. I think that he still goes to the NFL.
That’s for one year. What if he gets injured? Is the NIL going to pay him for all the NFL money he would lose over the next 10+ years?

Reactions: rrdd2021
He is the second OVERALL pick. There is no possibility of getting higher. Yet he stays.

Some coaches are about the CFP and some aren't.
So OSU players can’t think for themselves, they have to have their coach make all their decisions. Got it.

So OSU players can’t think for themselves, they have to have their coach make all their decisions. Got it.
Actually, the players can do as they wish at OSU, stay or leave. It is just like anywhere else.

Just like I was happy to see C J Stroud go when he felt a very strong pull to stay at OSU, I hope Harrison goes. No reason to risk big money and injury for another year at OSU. He gave OSU 2 great years. That is all you can ask.
This is why I prefer Ohio State to Michigan: Buckeye fans are very similar to Nit fans in their culture... Michigan fans are fraudulent, fake, and win at all costs phonies

I would look for Michigan to take a big step down next year. I think Day beats them next year.
Yeah, this was the year - that talent wise - Michigan was pointing to BUT - keep in mind - we're also talking about Ryan Day who seems to have a mental block about Michigan even with "supposedly" better talent.

Would not be surprised to see the B1G come down to OSU, PSU and Oregon in 2024. Keep an eye on that Nike funded (Phil Knight) Oregon team.

This is why I prefer Ohio State to Michigan: Buckeye fans are very similar to Nit fans in their culture... Michigan fans are fraudulent, fake, and win at all costs phonies
By far, the most arrogant a-holes in the conference. When their sports teams aren't winning, they throw that "Harvard of the Midwest" education BS at you.

Last edited:
I hate the Walmart OSU fans they ruin their fan base. Michigan fans are arrogant but honestly I’ll take them over OSU’s trash fan base.

I hate the Walmart OSU fans they ruin their fan base. Michigan fans are arrogant but honestly I’ll take them over OSU’s trash fan base.
There are people who think that many PSU fans are very arrogant as well. I’ve had a great time tailgating with PSU fans. Some of the most annoying tailgates were with OSU fans. When I mention this I’m not lumping all fans of those teams together. Like any fan bases there good and bad

Reactions: Yanks49 and psu00
This is the correct answer. The kid has to go.
Remember Matt Barkley from USC - was going to be one of the top QB’s in the draft but limed college and stayed another year at USC and blew out his shoulder - cost him millions. Take the money while you can - i do think he is still kicking around the league as a backup somewhere.

Remember Matt Barkley from USC - was going to be one of the top QB’s in the draft but limed college and stayed another year at USC and blew out his shoulder - cost him millions. Take the money while you can - i do think he is still kicking around the league as a backup somewhere.
Great example

Great example - top CF kids need to go when it's time and the money is there. CF - currently - is nothing more than a paid minor league system for the NFL

Last edited:
You're such a tool.

I guess Franklin didn't talk to his Top 5 Offensive Lineman last year who stayed to play this year.

Please go back to your own site and stop with the SHI# that you spew out here day-in day-out.

Thanks
Vile, hate filled

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT