ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

...some coaches encourage their players to stay instead of leave: Ryan Day, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart....

And other coaches like Franklin encourage them to leave, those coaches have zero total CFP appearances.
You're such a tool.

I guess Franklin didn't talk to his Top 5 Offensive Lineman last year who stayed to play this year.

Please go back to your own site and stop with the SHI# that you spew out here day-in day-out.

Thanks

...some coaches encourage their players to stay instead of leave: Ryan Day, Nick Saban, Kirby Smart....

And other coaches like Franklin encourage them to leave, those coaches have zero total CFP appearances.
If Franklin’s as bad as you think, then you must think almost every other coach in the country is like middle school coach level bad. It’s a shame you didn’t apply your vast football knowledge to the coaching world, some school missed out on an opportunity to win 10-15 national championships in a row under your leadership.

You're such a tool.

I guess Franklin didn't talk to his Top 5 Offensive Lineman last year who stayed to play this year.

Please go back to your own site and stop with the SHI# that you spew out here day-in day-out.

Thanks
He has become a troll unfortunately. He also does not remember Dotson. Well, he does remember, but it doesn’t fit the narrative that Franklin sucks.

You're such a tool.

PSU didn't have 5 OL likely to be drafted int he 1st or 2nd round of the NFL draft. Only Olu.

Reactions: Psubiomed
PSU didn't have 5 OL likely to be drafted int he 1st or 2nd round of the NFL draft. Only Olu.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Psubiomed
Marvin Harrison Jr, number TWO on the first day of the draft, staying at Ohio State, while Parker Washington leaves early for the 5th round.

Case rested. Some coaches want to go to the CFP and some don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Hey, if Marv is staying, does this mean Michigan still broke Coach Day? Lando? Lando? Bueller?
You're still not making sense
Harrison and Henderson staying don't alter the fact Day has lost 3 straight to Michigan and is on the hot seat.
Talking Harrison and Henderson into staying...which isn't their best option...is not good coaching. He should be encouraging them to move on.

You're still not making sense
Harrison and Henderson staying don't alter the fact Day has lost 3 straight to Michigan and is on the hot seat.
Talking Harrison and Henderson into staying...which isn't their best option...is not good coaching. He should be encouraging them to move on.
I actually unblocked you to see your response and it's comical. If they played for your guy Jimbo would you still feel that way Lando?

• Haha
Hey everyone Lando says it's bad advice for Marv and TreVion to stay. Not for Ohio State it ain't. It's about the program at Ohio State more than the individual I guess.

• Haha

This is so wrong it’s comical.

Hey everyone Lando says it's bad advice for Marv and TreVion to stay. Not for Ohio State it ain't. It's about the program at Ohio State more than the individual I guess.
Do they say the only reason they are staying is because Day talked them into it? My inside sources said it wasn’t that at all.

I actually unblocked you to see your response and it's comical. If they played for your guy Jimbo would you still feel that way Lando?
Fisher? He's not employed
If you're still pretending I'm a Michigan fan that's crazy
Day's responsible for giving players the best advice FOR THEM not for program.
Neither returning is in their best interest. Again it's selfish by Day if he played a role in it.

Nothing more pathetic than a grown man complaining when a kid leaves to start his career instead of staying in school to appease his college team fetish.

Reactions: dswartz
Marvin Harrison Jr, number TWO on the first day of the draft, staying at Ohio State, while Parker Washington leaves early for the 5th round.

Ummmmn Harrison daddy wealthy super star. Washington daddy….. not so much.

It is unlikely, though possible Harrison stays.

How is this even remotely possible? He would be an idiot to do this unless yall are giving him like $5 million or more in NIL this season.
Unless he really, really doesn't want to go to Arizona or Chicago it's confusing

He is the second OVERALL pick. There is no possibility of getting higher. Yet he stays.

Some coaches are about the CFP and some aren't.

How is this even remotely possible? He would be an idiot to do this unless yall are giving him like $5 million or more in NIL this season.
Here is how. It is being said Harrison could make as much money staying next year as he could in the NFL. I don't know where in the hell all of the NIL money is coming from but it is changing the face of college football. Harrison also feels he has "unfinished business " at OSU. I think that he still goes to the NFL.

Here is how. It is being said Harrison could make as much money staying next year as he could in the NFL. I don't know where in the hell all of the NIL money is coming from but it is changing the face of college football. Harrison also feels he has "unfinished business " at OSU. I think that he still goes to the NFL.
The mistake he and other guys are making is it delays the second contract by a year and that's where the real money is. Not as bad for Henderson since RBs don't get paid anymore but for Harrison it's a horrible career decision. Unfinished business or not.

Reactions: LongJakk
I would be shocked if he stays. Another new QB. What else can he accomplish? I guess beating Michigan, but they won't win the NC and probably don't beat Michigan with Day.

I feel so alone here, there aren’t any voices in my head telling me what’s happening.
That is a very rare position to be in on this board.
I think it is called sanity.
Wear it proudly on your sleeve and do your best to infect others. I know, that is a pretty tall order here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 81b&w

Current talk is $20-25 million to keep him. Lol like, Day said he needed $13 million to keep a team together. Now, somebody has double that for ONE PLAYER?

The mistake he and other guys are making is it delays the second contract by a year and that's where the real money is. Not as bad for Henderson since RBs don't get paid anymore but for Harrison it's a horrible career decision. Unfinished business or not.
That is why I think that it is highly unlikely he stays. Also, a serious injury could jeopardize his NFL career.

Reactions: LandoComando
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT