ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Demotes OC

Unnecessary drama by an attention monger. Their O line is much worse than ours and his own kid- the Stephen A Smith weeks 1 and 2 Heisman winner/#3 qb in the draft has shown great talent but poor decision making ( when he iis not on his back taking yet another sack.)

I get that people are attracted to Sanders flair, but I have never been a fan. I've watched his team a few times and found myself rooting for them here and there. I really like the tight end #87.

The whole "Your Fired!" thing has become cliche. Successful organizationsbuild for the long term with the right people. Adjustments are made as needed.

Lousy organizations use "the finger method" where fear of firing is supposed to drive performance. The fingers is always moving and will point at the weakest performer. People are regularly fired to "inspire" greatness.

Sean Lewis was a home run hire for Prime. Wonder how the conversation at home went after the "demotion?" Trust is a hardthing to earn. Maybe Deion needs to tell his kid to throw the damn ball away once in awhile to avoid impossible down/distances? Nah....

Show me your friends and I'll show your your future. Sean Lewis chose a narcisist. Good Luck with that.

Unnecessary drama by an attention monger. Their O line is much worse than ours and his own kid- the Stephen A Smith weeks 1 and 2 Heisman winner/#3 qb in the draft has shown great talent but poor decision making ( when he iis not on his back taking yet another sack.)

I get that people are attracted to Sanders flair, but I have never been a fan. I've watched his team a few times and found myself rooting for them here and there. I really like the tight end #87.

The whole "Your Fired!" thing has become cliche. Successful organizationsbuild for the long term with the right people. Adjustments are made as needed.

Lousy organizations use "the finger method" where fear of firing is supposed to drive performance. The fingers is always moving and will point at the weakest performer. People are regularly fired to "inspire" greatness.

Sean Lewis was a home run hire for Prime. Wonder how the conversation at home went after the "demotion?" Trust is a hardthing to earn. Maybe Deion needs to tell his kid to throw the damn ball away once in awhile to avoid impossible down/distances? Nah....

Show me your friends and I'll show your your future. Sean Lewis chose a narcisist. Good Luck with that.
This!!!!!!
Coach Deion? Really? Only in a three ring circus!

This!!!!!!
Coach Deion? Really? Only in a three ring circus!
Another sign of a flawed organization is that all successes are credited to the boss, and all failures are tied to managers and specific employees. Deion is a Prime example (pun intended.)

Dude is changing the game for sure. Based on how folks at Jackson State felt about him after he moved on up to Dl, so far he seems more like Lane Kiffin than he would likely prefer. Maybe Sean Lewis should avoid the tarmac after their last 2 road games?

While I'm no big fan of former Clemson NIL King Dr. Pepper DJ, it is hard for me not to root for the Beavers tonight : ) ( pun intended again)

I guess Deion's marketing trick worked on me again...I had no idea who they were playing this week, now I do and may well watch some of the game.

Circus is a great adjective Rip....

There's a lot of negatives with Prime but because of who he is he will always have coaches and players wanting to play for him. They may not be the same kids better programs would necessarily target but he'll get by on that.
I don't like this move but it's classic Prime. I don't think it actually hurts his reputation or the desire for those to work with/play for him.
Still curious to see how long he's in Colorado for.

It's his staff and he's responsible for it. He should do with it what he sees fit.
Without doubt and he shall be responsible for the consequences of what he does. Though, given his past theatiatrics and drama, he will likely blame someone else rather than himself for those consequences.

Personally, I prefer watching the game of football and the drama of struggle between coaches and between players during games.

The asshattery between games by people like 'look at me', Neon Dildo and Gym, 'Weirdos of Our Lives' Horribaugh... well, that's more suited for the pretentious gossip and hysteria lovers of the world like those enamored with staring in a stupor for hours at the works of Hieronymus Bosch.

Now let's set down and shut the noise off and watch some real football! Phuck the talk.

Reactions: Thomas1945
I would have expected a change with the defense before the offense if I had to predict a change.

Without doubt and he shall be responsible for the consequences of what he does. Though, given his past theatiatrics and drama, he will likely blame someone else rather than himself for those consequences.

Personally, I prefer watching the game of football and the drama of struggle between coaches and between players during games.

The asshattery between games by people like 'look at me', Neon Dildo and Gym, 'Weirdos of Our Lives' Horribaugh... well, that's more suited for the pretentious gossip and hysteria lovers of the world like those enamored with staring in a stupor for hours at the works of Hieronymus Bosch.

Now let's set down and shut the noise off and watch some real football! Phuck the talk.
I’m a huge fan of Hieronymus Bosch, you know the detective guy not the other one.

Well, Colorado lost again and statistically the offense was awful . Yeah, they are improved over last year, but I am not sure that the Sanders experiment works out. You don’t change out your OC mid season. That is desperate. Treating players and coaches as being throwaway commodities is not a formula for lasting success.

Well, Colorado lost again and statistically the offense was awful . Yeah, they are improved over last year, but I am not sure that the Sanders experiment works out. You don’t change out your OC mid season. That is desperate. Treating players and coaches as being throwaway commodities is not a formula for lasting success.
He’s style over substance . You know who never hear much about other than day to day coach stuff? Ryan Day.

In part b
He’s style over substance . You know who never hear much about other than day to day coach stuff? Ryan Day.
In part b/c Day has been a coach for a long time and is where he wants to be. Colorado will be singing the Jackson State blues as soon as Prime gets an opportunity at some desparate traditional power. They are a stepping stone....I'd imagine like Bill O the goal is NFL. Deion and college will eventually have a falling out....too many rules(in theory).

Guy reaks of Lane Kiffin. Buyer beware.

There's a lot of negatives with Prime but because of who he is he will always have coaches and players wanting to play for him. They may not be the same kids better programs would necessarily target but he'll get by on that.
I don't like this move but it's classic Prime. I don't think it actually hurts his reputation or the desire for those to work with/play for him.
Still curious to see how long he's in Colorado for.
And despite what image some have, he does not ever have a bad thing to say about anyone. Not even when questioned about the OC issue. He is an attention. Monger but every time he has a team issue, he wears the blame.

Reactions: LandoComando
Their last 3 games are Arizona, Wash State, and Utah. If they win another game this season it will be a miracle.

In part b

In part b/c Day has been a coach for a long time and is where he wants to be. Colorado will be singing the Jackson State blues as soon as Prime gets an opportunity at some desparate traditional power. They are a stepping stone....I'd imagine like Bill O the goal is NFL. Deion and college will eventually have a falling out....too many rules(in theory).

Guy reaks of Lane Kiffin. Buyer beware.
not sure how long it will last either. historically that university has been very mixed in whether it wants to support a top level football program. sometimes yes, sometimes not at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT