ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders upset with decomittments

He sure wines a lot.
Sanders is a hypocrite. I'm glad he's bombing out. F**k everybody in the sports world who fed this clown's ego by calling him Prime. They should call him Slime.
Sanders is a hypocrite. I'm glad he's bombing out. F**k everybody in the sports world who fed this clown's ego by calling him Prime. They should call him Slime.
Or Sub Prime

his recommendation is actually stupid. The "commitment" is made on "Letter of Intent" day. That is when a kid is committed. Teams simply made up the "verbal commitment" which means nothing. In fact, the NCAA now has two LOI days. I guess he is simply saying that a kid should be able to sign a LOI at any time and that would commit them. OK, I get that. The problem is, if you committed to play at Duke, Tamu, Oregon State, Indiana, to play for a particular coach you are now out of luck. So if you are a nose tackle and the team decides to incorporate a 4 line D or a Pocket QB and they hire a coach that wants a dual threat, you are screwed.

Then we have the portal.

I guess he wants college athletes to be indentured servants.

Back to it...his name has come up in several HC positions available. Tamu was one.

his recommendation is actually stupid. The "commitment" is made on "Letter of Intent" day. That is when a kid is committed. Teams simply made up the "verbal commitment" which means nothing. In fact, the NCAA now has two LOI days. I guess he is simply saying that a kid should be able to sign a LOI at any time and that would commit them. OK, I get that. The problem is, if you committed to play at Duke, Tamu, Oregon State, Indiana, to play for a particular coach you are now out of luck. So if you are a nose tackle and the team decides to incorporate a 4 line D or a Pocket QB and they hire a coach that wants a dual threat, you are screwed.

Then we have the portal.

Back to it...his name has come up in several HC positions available. Tamu was one.
I'll also add that it isn't like the NFL. These kids are in HS and are not fully developed. So you can get a soph phenom who doesn't continue to develop or a kid who grew 3 " and put on 30 Lbs of muscle between his Jr and Sr. year.

Reactions: Westcoast24
He didnt care about commitment when he shed 60+ kids and convinced another 60+ to come play for him. He flipped Hunter from FSU on signing day. Just sour grapes.
The lack of self-awareness is really astounding, not to mention him seemingly not understanding how a Grant-In-Aid works. If Sub-prime (love that name) doesn't want a 2025 "commitment" to be able to take visits, does that mean that he would honor an offer for a HS kid that tears his ACL?

Sub-prime is currently lying in the bed that he made. Karma is a b*tch.

Then we have the portal.

He’d be a good fit at aTm. Huge egos and under achievers ……nothing but hype.

Reactions: 19333lion
Shoot, kids aren’t dumb and see Prime has no loyalty, other than to promote himself and his kids. The guys playing daddy ball in major college football!

When you cut 75% of your team, yes it will be hard to convince high school recruits to join up. They know they’ll be shown the door as soon as Deion finds a shiny new toy.

Here's the thing, we can be like Jim Rome all our lives and look for bad things to say.........

or, we can read the words of some writer or other who may or may not have an axe to grind due to treatment received,

or, we can just listen to the man's words in the video linked below........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT