ADVERTISEMENT

Dear dice,

IDK . . . one thread on a slow weekend got crapped on for a couple of extra pages. The perp filled his diaper and, when it spilled out to contaminate other threads, he got shut down quickly.

That distraction pales in comparison to all the vacation-destination and food-recipe content that took over the wrestling board for days-on-end on more than one occasion the past couple of years when there was some adversity to handle.

There's going to be banter and some back-and-forth (neither of which I see as unhealthy). The mods have shown they'll step in when lines get crossed.

To my forum friend dice, congrats from an admirer. When you don't respond to boorish behavior, the chasm in class between you and the other party shows in spades. Stay classy, my good friend. Others could learn a lesson.
Thanks for being a good example. I admire you serenity and even keel mentality when talking about some of the things we discuss. I tend to get out of hand and it's guys like you who seem to be able to talk me back from the proverbial edge. Thanks

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT