ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor - The Magic Man Podcast

First practice back, M2 at Super 32, UFC 294 breakdowns and his coaching/wrestling mindset and not wrestling to win, but to score points.

Reactions: danoftw
If he isn't our coach post Cael it will be a crying shame. This man exzudes success and is such a great coach and role model for young men. I especially like when he told one of his m2 kids to just go out and wrestle like in practice and not worry about placing.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Also funny how he says if you don’t want the pressure of winning, go out and lose - there are expectations and pressures that go along with being a guy at the top.

If he isn't our coach post Cael it will be a crying shame. This man exzudes success and is such a great coach and role model for young men. I especially like when he told one of his m2 kids to just go out and wrestle like in practice and not worry about placing.
Cael has been very clear when he retires that he will hand the reigns of the program over to Ben Askren. Askren is now the major feeder to our program recruit wise and Cael will turn the program over to him when he is done to thank him. David will never be the coach at PSU.

Cael has been very clear when he retires that he will hand the reigns of the program over to Ben Askren. Askren is now the major feeder to our program recruit wise and Cael will turn the program over to him when he is done to thank him. David will never be the coach at PSU.
Askren couldn't hold DT s jock

"Cael has been very clear..."

@DuckBlunder any comment?

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Taking the Chael Sonnen approach to trolling us I see.

Funny stuff...

Taking the Chael Sonnen approach to trolling us I see.

Funny stuff...
I'm just lightening the things up a bit! Of course David will take over the HC job when Cael decides to hang it up, which I hope he doesn't for another 20 years. It is feasible that he could have 30 NCs before he hangs it up! That is insane to think about!

Reactions: johnstownsteel
LOL Askren will never coach at PSU!!

Doesn't strike me as someone looking to bolt to Iowa anytime soon... businesses happening, a sweet farm, his parents moved to State College. Maybe NLWC coach with Varner post Paris until he is Cael 2.o?!
My thoughts exactly. It looks like he has a blessed life. Having your parents close by to help with child care is also a huge thing for David and Kendra, especially as busy as their lives are. I can't believe David was weighing upwards of 215 this year! It just shows what a brutal cut it was for him to wrestle 165 and 74 kg. 86 kg is a perfect weight for him.

Seriously lol. It's just an opinion man we all have them. Not a statement of fact or that I'm in the know lmfao
ewzua.gif

de1af911-7915-4b7c-a8a3-340c6786d8ee_text.gif

Reactions: District four
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT