ADVERTISEMENT

Daughter of fat-arse O'Donnell says they won't reconcile. Mom slanders her. Quality Mom

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
So the world's unluckiest daughter says the relationship with her witchy mom is over. Apparently she's even more of a witch in private:

“She picked up a wine bottle and started chasing me, trying to take off my clothes. She told me if I didn’t show her, if I tried to leave, that she would hit me with the wine bottle, call the police, and tell them that I had attacked her,” Chelsea alleges. “She was holding it above her head and coming after me in her room. She kept trying to run after me and saying that if she really wanted to she could kill me, she’s that strong.”

Witch's response?
“Chelsea is mentally ill, has been in and out of hospitals most of her life, born addicted to heroin, she has had a tough road,” Rosie writes in part. “As for her comments, I assume u r paying her, which is why she is selling these tales to you, unfounded — untrue — and desperate.”

Yeah, that's a quality person for you. I'd be mentally ill if I have that fat-arse witch as a mom too.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/ros...chelsea-says-relationship-good-235105679.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News