ADVERTISEMENT

Curb. New season

Very funny start to the season.

While the comedy, plot lines and characters are up to the Curb standard, I’m not crazy about the actual filming of seasons 9 and 10. I get the need to upgrade to 4K cameras (but I love the old standard definition seasons), but there’s been a very distinct change in the way the crew is shooting the scenes, too. I dunno. Maybe I’m alone. A small gripe.

Seasons 3 (restaurant opening), 4 (The Producers) and 7 (Seinfeld reunion) will probably always be my favorites but I can’t wait to see what’s in store these next few months.

Very funny start to the season.

While the comedy, plot lines and characters are up to the Curb standard, I’m not crazy about the actual filming of seasons 9 and 10. I get the need to upgrade to 4K cameras (but I love the old standard definition seasons), but there’s been a very distinct change in the way the crew is shooting the scenes, too. I dunno. Maybe I’m alone. A small gripe.

Seasons 3 (restaurant opening), 4 (The Producers) and 7 (Seinfeld reunion) will probably always be my favorites but I can’t wait to see what’s in store these next few months.
I think those have been updated to widescreen on the app. I hated the wire in standard def, I know Baltimore is a dump, I don’t need standard def to confirm that. Likely they updated that as well.

I thought the first episode was hilarious. I missed the first minute or so (I know, I will catch up soon) but I figured out what happened.
As great as I think the show is, I think the greatest episode may be be the guy killing himself because of the Jets episode.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT