ADVERTISEMENT

Cubs lose to Cards- Clayton RIchard is losing pitcher

PSU-CPA

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2003
I cannot see the Pirates catching the Cards, so I think this is good to at least keep the Wild Card game at Home.

Clayton Richard was the losing pitcher. His ERA is over 4. Was disappointed the Pirates did not retain him, but glad we got Happ instead.

I cannot see the Pirates catching the Cards, so I think this is good to at least keep the Wild Card game at Home.

Clayton Richard was the losing pitcher. His ERA is over 4. Was disappointed the Pirates did not retain him, but glad we got Happ instead.
Agree, although if the Cubs had held on things could have gotten interesting.

Disagree with you. Had the Cubs won and we won tonight we'd be just 3 back in the loss column. The Cards would have lost 6 of the past 7. We have 3 left with the Cards at home at the end of the month. They are a beatable team and we are just the team to do it. I want that series to mean something. We know we're locked into the playoffs so lets go for the gold instead of settling for the silver. I don't give a damn about a home WC game. I want the Division!

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Disagree with you. Had the Cubs won and we won tonight we'd be just 3 back in the loss column. The Cards would have lost 6 of the past 7. We have 3 left with the Cards at home at the end of the month. They are a beatable team and we are just the team to do it. I want that series to mean something. We know we're locked into the playoffs so lets go for the gold instead of settling for the silver. I don't give a damn about a home WC game. I want the Division!

Yes, but they can't lay an egg in this 4 game series with the Brewers. We need at least 3 of 4 with the series being at home. Anxious to see what AJ looks like coming back tonight. If he can get back on track and Happ keeps pitching the way he has been pitching, I like our chances. This homestand coming up of 4 vs. the Brewers and 4 vs. the Cubs is huge.

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT