ADVERTISEMENT

Crucial milestone reached!

Aaaan
207 in 10 years is 20.7 k per year. Pretty sure i drive more than that, just spread out over several vehicles.

I hear ya. I was just reading an article on super commuters. Was really really interesting, well if you find traffic and driving interesting. For three years I did the let's drive the good car to work everyday and not worry about the price of gas. Then I wised up and said just said im saving money and switched over to the other car.

Reactions: demlion
How many different ways can I say, "I cannot speak about it?"

Can't you even speak about it in generalities?

"it's going great" or "don't get your hopes up guys"... something along those lines would be great. Or even some sort of timeline... "we expect to be done in the next 3 months".

k3n6sm.jpg

Sorry its sideways. 200k on a 98 tacoma!

I have a 97 civic with 185K. Getting close

Can't you even speak about it in generalities?

"it's going great" or "don't get your hopes up guys"... something along those lines would be great. Or even some sort of timeline... "we expect to be done in the next 3 months".
No. When I agree not to say anything, i dont say anything.

You don't drive but your wife gave you an edict of non-assistance in the event you "break down"? Do you think she's trying to hint at something else? :)
Oops typo - 100 miles a day now.

@demlion Congratulations on your 200k. Excellent accomplishment especially you are actually using it for a work truck. Here's to many more safe and happy miles.

@Victor E. Bell You made out like a banshee on your truck. Every day it runs, you're banking cash, and you never have to worry about getting a scratch or a ding here and there. Many trips up the hill to the Stadium in your rig.

@demlion Congratulations on your 200k. Excellent accomplishment especially you are actually using it for a work truck. Here's to many more safe and happy miles.

@Victor E. Bell You made out like a banshee on your truck. Every day it runs, you're banking cash, and you never have to worry about getting a scratch or a ding here and there. Many trips up the hill to the Stadium in your rig.

I got a few baseballs knocked against it before I figured out a safe place to park. As long as they don't break any glass, I'm good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT