ADVERTISEMENT

Creedence Clearwater revival is way under rated

Really? I think that they are generally regarded as one of the greatest classic rock bands of all time.
It’s weird. If you ask someone about CCR almost all will say they were a great band. But if you ask someone to name the great bands of rock n roll, they rarely get mentioned. Sees they are the forgotten band. Maybe didn’t have enough top albums/hits. Or didn’t last long enough.

Loved their unique sound. Great voice.

Last edited:
If I asked me I would tell you they were a great band who have seemed to gone somewhat under-appreciated over the years. But I’ve never “listened” to CCR. I’ve always liked all of their stuff I’ve heard on the radio and never felt a need to hear it more than that. Same situation as Zeppelin for me. Great band, great music, for some reason never have gone out of my way to listen to them.

If I asked me I would tell you they were a great band who have seemed to gone somewhat under-appreciated over the years. But I’ve never “listened” to CCR. I’ve always liked all of their stuff I’ve heard on the radio and never felt a need to hear it more than that. Same situation as Zeppelin for me. Great band, great music, for some reason never have gone out of my way to listen to them.
here's an easy button for you

Reactions: step.eng69
Loved CCR, many really good songs and some were great dance music.

Give the OP a break. We have a tendency to praise bands and musicians we like by saying they were “underrated” and actors as being “down to earth.”

Not the same without Fogerty but I saw Creedence Clearwater Revisited a couple of years ago and they were quite good. I think they had 3 original members.

Not the same without Fogerty but I saw Creedence Clearwater Revisited a couple of years ago and they were quite good. I think they had 3 original members.

Tom Fogerty died several years before Revisited was formed by Cook & Clifford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT