ADVERTISEMENT

could we play ND in a bowl?

If we win out we probably get the loser of the ACC championship game in the Orange Bowl.

I highly doubt we'd get the Orange. The Orange isn't passing up Georgia vs Miami (Richt vs his old team) or even Clemson/Georgia. Much better game on paper

The Fiesta or Cotton is our most likely landing spot. Peach seems to be stuck with SEC #3 and UCF/USF

I still say Outback vs Miss State.

OSU beats Wisky in the B1G title.

OSU goes Peach
Wisky goes Cotton

OSU goes Peach
Wisky goes Cotton

Yeah, that's worse case scenario. What four teams do you have in the playoffs if you're leaving out Ohio State?

Personally I think if that happens Ohio State is in the playoffs, Wisconsin is in the Cotton and we're in the Outback

OSU goes Peach
Wisky goes Cotton

If we win out, that isn't happening. I say NY6, but Citrus bowl at the very least.

Outback with 2 road losses to ranked opponents by a combined 4 points would be demoralizing.

Curious to see how far they will fall this week. Not so sure they go into Stanford and get an easy win either.

Yeah, I think they fall 5-7 spots this week but if they lose to Stanford they'll tumble far

I'd like to play ND as well and I think we'd have a good chance to beat them but I don't think it would be easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT