ADVERTISEMENT

Cool Experience Yesterday

OKLionFan

Dec 18, 2021
I had a medical procedure done yesterday in Tulsa. I was wearing a Penn State shirt and my discharge nurse, a young lady probably in her twenties said she likes Penn State. She said “my cousin wrestles there, and he wants to go to the Olympics”. I told her that Penn State has a very good wrestling program and her cousin must be pretty good if he’s at Penn State. So I ask her, Who’s your cousin? Answer: Carter Starocci.

I was working part time selling clothes at Jos A Bank in Kansas City, and sold a pair of shoes to a man whose last name was Banach (sp)...I asked him if he was related to the Banach brothers, who coached wrestling at Penn State, I believe while going to grad school....his response was "I am one of the Banach brothers'.

I was working part time selling clothes at Jos A Bank in Kansas City, and sold a pair of shoes to a man whose last name was Banach (sp)...I asked him if he was related to the Banach brothers, who coached wrestling at Penn State, I believe while going to grad school....his response was "I am one of the Banach brothers'.
It would have been cool if you said, "No way, I do not believe you" and then he gets a double leg take down in Jos A Bank........then you would have definately known that he was a Banach Bro.

• Haha
Reactions: WaylonJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT