ADVERTISEMENT

College Football quotes of the year - per ESPN

The funniest one was from Leach when a reporting stated that he was getting married in 9 days and asked Leach what advice he had for him - if you have been through this you know he was spot on.

The funniest one was from Leach when a reporting stated that he was getting married in 9 days and asked Leach what advice he had for him - if you have been through this you know he was spot on.
Thanks for not actually including the advise that Leach gave, which was so spot on... I love this sort of thing, its like ordering a hamburger without the meat. Who needs the real quote, when all that is important is that Leach said something to a reporter who was about to be married and that is was "spot on"... I think the OP should change the title of the thread to "Context related to College Football quotes of the year - per ESPN".

Reactions: heckmans
Thanks for not actually including the advise that Leach gave, which was so spot on... I love this sort of thing, its like ordering a hamburger without the meat. Who needs the real quote, when all that is important is that Leach said something to a reporter who was about to be married and that is was "spot on"... I think the OP should change the title of the thread to "Context related to College Football quotes of the year - per ESPN".

To be fair, Leach's response was 3 minutes long. And spot on. Google is your friend.

I wasn't expecting a transcript, but a summary would have been helpful. Even a link (thanks, BTW) that I could have followed after work would have prevented my snarky and sarcastic ire....
So you wanted a description of the hamburger but not the hamburger?

Please take this opportunity to remember that a hamburger is chopped steak, not chopped ham, and nothing is better on steak than A1.

Please take this opportunity to remember that a hamburger is chopped steak, not chopped ham, and nothing is better on steak than A1.
The name for the hamburger is derived from the city of Hamburg. Be glad nobody chose to name the sandwich after Dusseldorf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT