ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching carousel: Penn head job open

I wonder why, it was only year 3
I wonder too. Could be many things, and we don't really have the right to know all, so we'll see if Alex shares anything.

I will say that coaching is a heckuva commitment, time and energy-wise, and for those that double-up with an RTC it's 12 month's a year.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
I turned down a very good job offer a few years back primarily because it meant living in an area that my wife did not like. Sometimes people leave a job for reasons that have nothing to do with the job itself.

It's a shame where this program is today compared to the late 90s and early to mid 00s. I would like to see a stronger program at Penn. It's good for competition in the EIWA (which sorely needs more competition to Cornell) if nothing else. From a selfish perspective, I like having another top program within reasonable driving distance for me to balance out the 3+ hours each way trips to State College. Lehigh is close to me, but their duals schedule can be very weak and Rutgers is closer, but all that loud hip-hop music played incessantly before the match (for something close to an hour) wears on me. So get it together, Penn.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT