ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Radio Show - Wed. Jan 30

Unfortunately not! When Cael does his Flo headquarters tour, I’ll make the short trip to Austin so he can buy me lunch for all the free counsel over the years. Any day now....

Roar, please politely ask AC to update his Instagram more frequently.
With or without his shirt? Oh, and what's instagram??

With. He’s looking so puny lately. Definitely lost 3-4 pounds in the grind of the season. Would hate for people to notice his smallness compared to late summer

Reactions: danoftw
I am not a big instagram user either. I have an account but never intentionally post anything. I think they are owned by FB and som epics get cross posted, again, not really sure. Every now and again I get a notification saying someone is following me, I always thnik, they are going to be bored.

As a business traveller i use yelp a lot to find restaurants, i read stories that instagram is taking over, but I don’t really know how or how to search things. As it is, i like yelp and hope it doesn’t fade away.

Cael just said the team is healthy (flu wise) was not so in the past weeks.

Sugar is expected to wrestle Friday

RBY is day to day and will be game day decision Friday. Didnt get MRI, said it wasnt needed with what Dan was able to feel.

If I understand Cael speak...Brady will go Friday night.

I had a temporary brain fart. I read Brady will go, but was thinking Brody, and thought you were referring to Teske. Then I came to my senses and realized you were referring to Berge :)

Thank you for posting some of the highlights. Thrilled to hear Shak and Berge probably going, and that RBY is day to day. This all sounds like best case scenario. Getting pumped for Friday. RBY being ready against tOSU would be great IMO. Thanks again.

I had a temporary brain fart. I read Brady will go, but was thinking Brody, and thought you were referring to Teske. Then I came to my senses and realized you were referring to Berge :)

Thank you for posting some of the highlights. Thrilled to hear Shak and Berge probably going, and that RBY is day to day. This all sounds like best case scenario. Getting pumped for Friday. RBY being ready against tOSU would be great IMO. Thanks again.

Agreed, if I’m Cael I’d rather give RBY another week vs Pletcher

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT