ADVERTISEMENT

Cheaters lose, Dookies win

mrtailgate

Feb 2, 2005
Worst thing is that UNC players lost the bet and have to do their homework by themselves.

Roy is whining about something somewhere.

25 points? How many blocks..... rebounds.....trips? ;)
Well, since you ask...Allen was 9-15 FG (including 7-12 3Pt) with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 3 TO, and 5 fouls (fouled out with about a minute to go); no controversial calls that I saw

grayson-allen-020917-getty-ftrjpg_1mb4qx2nrj5tj1guvtqdkrmbyn.jpg

Reactions: EPC FAN and psu00
GLOV, where are you?

come out and take your whipping

I'm here 'lil boy Roy! LOL!!!

I missed the entire game sir.

I was needed as a witness at a JoP wedding outside in the wilds of New Mexico sir.

I figured dook would win.

With Hicks pulling his hammy on Wed. and Pinson playing limited minutes, due to his rolled-ankle, only losing by 8 was not a bad showing.

I'm not worried

Nothing against Glov, but UNC cannot lose often or badly enough to suit me. Their cheating was systematic and continued for a lengthy period. Yet they have received zero punishment. Boggles the mind.

Reactions: EPC FAN and TheGLOV
I did see him trip the male UCLA cheerleader yesterday when he was carrying the girl cheerleader that fell. Very mean.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They had a crazy stat. Both teams were 48-48 over the last 96 games played between the teams. That's strange enough but over that stretch of 96 games, each team had scored the EXACT number of total points as well. Freaky.
The Bears - Packers rivalry is similarly close:
Bears wins Ties Packers wins Bears points Packers points
Regular season 93 6 93 3,284 3,300
Postseason 1 1 47 35
Total 94 6 94 3,331 3,335

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT