ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz begins now at 1 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Guys I just ask a little bit of patience with the way I answer your posts and questions in this afternoon's chat. I received the third shot in my back yesterday for my bulging disk and my backed locked up and I'm having trouble staying seated in front of the computer for extended periods of time more than 30 minutes. So I'll have to take breaks every 30 minutes

That's why I'll keep the chat as a running chat all afternoon and answer as many questions as I can. One last thing, the questions posed in the "sticky thread" announcing the chat would be at 1 PM will be answered when I finish with the chat this afternoon.

In one month spring practice will begin and believe it or not recruiting is in full swing and Penn State will be holding its first Junior Day for the class of 2017 on Saturday, Feb.27.

We can chat about those two things and any other aspect of Penn State's football program starting today's [Wednesday, Feb. 17] at 1 PM.

I'll keep today's chat a running chat all afternoon and answer as many questions here in the Lions Den as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News