ADVERTISEMENT

Champs downtown - have to be 21?

Lane

May 29, 2001
Trying to figure out where to watch the game this weekend with my freshman son.

It depends on the crowd. If it’s crowded, they often don’t let anyone underage in. Mad Mex is a good bet. Another place is Federal Taphouse.

Go to the American Legion. He'll love the place. If you're not a member ask the waitress to sponsor you for a guest membership and they'll serve you alcohol. Without a membership you can not buy alcohol but can still purchase food and non-alcoholic drinks.

Champs Downtown does become 21 and over at times. Usually it's just at night but when we went on the Saturday of the Auburn game they were only allowing 21 and over in at 2:00 in the afternoon when we got there. I would call them and ask.

We love watching the game at the other Champs.

Champs Downtown does become 21 and over at times. Usually it's just at night but when we went on the Saturday of the Auburn game they were only allowing 21 and over in at 2:00 in the afternoon when we got there. I would call them and ask.

We love watching the game at the other Champs.
And probably forcing each person to use LineLeap charge. :-/

Trying to figure out where to watch the game this weekend with my freshman son.
Yeah I’d suggest calling them if you want to be sure.

Other places to consider:
Primanti’s
Bill Pickle’s
BRGR
Federal Taphouse

We brought our underage daughter and boyfriend to Champs Downtown for lunch one day during spring break weekend when we were up for a hockey game with no trouble. Place was pretty dead though, don't know if that made a difference or not.

We brought our underage daughter and boyfriend to Champs Downtown for lunch one day during spring break weekend when we were up for a hockey game with no trouble. Place was pretty dead though, don't know if that made a difference or not.
We have taken the kids in there before for lunch or even dinner, but dinner wasn't on a football weekend. At some point it turns into over 21 only.

Age isn’t really important. The real question is whether you are ready for 21 guns in the parking lot.
there ya go....poking the BEAR again....21 gums 🙈🙉🙊
Shame on you guys, you knew guns had a short fuse and just had to fvck with him, had him screaming in posts, drove him to the insane asylum, and got him fired from the McA board.

Better round up the gang to protect you from a very bad a$$ beating from 21 Guns, who could bench over 400 lbs, one handed.

The Agitators Gang:
BobPSU92
Barry Fenchak
psuro
LaJolla Lion (I think, not sure)
Arts & Letters (didn't he also get a warning by Guns)
I apologize if I missed a few agitators, been a long while

Reactions: BobPSU92
Shame on you guys, you knew guns had a short fuse and just had to fvck with him, had him screaming in posts, drove him to the insane asylum, and got him fired from the McA board.

Better round up the gang to protect you from a very bad a$$ beating from 21 Guns, who could bench over 400 lbs, one handed.

The Agitators Gang:
BobPSU92
Barry Fenchak
psuro

I talk a good game from the iPad, but I know not to go near Champ’s when I‘m in town. While I love a good ASS. BEATING. o_O as much as the next guy, gums just scares the shit out of me.

I was in Champs on North Atherton (first time). My wife use to follow the McAndrew board in the past, then decided too many members were idiots, degenerates & $hit disturbers and stopped viewing threads. So she knew of the camaraderie :rolleyes: between some members and 21 Guns.
While we were waiting for the order, I mentioned that I should have 21 Guns paged in the restaurant.

wife: "you do and I'm walking out right now" 🤷‍♂️

Can I chase down the Geritol with some warm Ovaltine? I mean, its Friday night, so I can live a little right?
Hoping you geezers found somewhere to hang out after The Coastline in Cherry Hill closed.

I was in Champs on North Atherton (first time). My wife use to follow the McAndrew board in the past, then decided too many members were idiots, degenerates & $hit disturbers and stopped viewing threads. So she knew of the camaraderie :rolleyes: between some members and 21 Guns.
While we were waiting for the order, I mentioned that I should have 21 Guns paged in the restaurant.

wife: "you do and I'm walking out right now" 🤷‍♂️

You married a smart woman.

Reactions: BobPSU92

The Agitators Gang:
BobPSU92
Barry Fenchak
psuro

I miss DrunkMacDaddy... but alas its been a while

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT