ADVERTISEMENT

Center position open...

21Guns

Dec 10, 2013
Bellefonte
Who will it be? Candidates include, but are not limited to, Menet, McGovern, Simpson, Mahon, Bates, and who knows who else?

I think it ends up as a battle between Menet and Miranda. Menet will win out and they'll try to redshirt Miranda.

I think it ends up as a battle between Menet and Miranda. Menet will win out and they'll try to redshirt Miranda.

Miranda is getting RAVE reviews right now.

Remember, in Moorhead's offense, the center position is VERY important. Will the staff value experience here?

Miranda is getting RAVE reviews right now.

Remember, in Moorhead's offense, the center position is VERY important. Will the staff value experience here?
Knowledge of the system is key. I think, McGovern, Menet or Simpson get the primary shit @ OC, but Miranda and Thorpe will be given an opportunity to make 2 deep or travel squad @ OG.

Menet did a great job blocking all world DL Gary at the camps. He can probably play anywhere on the OL, as with several other OL. But, the center position sound exciting, especially with all the options we have.

Who will it be? Candidates include, but are not limited to, Menet, McGovern, Simpson, Mahon, Bates, and who knows who else?

It's Menet and not even close UNLESS they want him to play another position

He will be all everything and gone in two years

Seems like folks underestimate him for some reason - he is that good

Reactions: Pocono Lion
It's Menet and not even close UNLESS they want him to play another position

He will be all everything and gone in two years

Seems like folks underestimate him for some reason - he is that good

When you saw him against Gary, you realized how good he really is since Gary is a top DL himself. Having Menet at center or OG is exciting. Can't wait to see this OL Click this year. Bates, McGovern, and Menet anywhere on the OL will be great. And, don't forget Gonzalez with the playing time he had last year.

Reactions: colt21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT