ADVERTISEMENT

Cassar and Shakur

rico18

Jan 23, 2002
Will they come back next year? They are both seniors. I’m sure this was discuss before, but I’ve must have missed it. Thx

Cassar should definetly get the 6th year if he wants it. Shak may be a little more difficult but with the way they been handing them out he may get it
Byers said on the broadcast last Sunday that Cassar may actually be shooting for TWO more years of eligibility. First time I had heard that, but if so, let the whining in the west commence.

Cassar already approved for at least one year. However, very likely chance he chooses the MMA route instead of sticking around.

Instead of sticking around the second year? Hopefully that is what you mean.

Cassar already approved for at least one year. However, very likely chance he chooses the MMA route instead of sticking around.

YoungGuns! I thought you abandoned us.

Thought he talked about FS aspirations in an interview earlier this year. Surprising. Hope he competes 1 more year

Both are great young men to have around the program. Their past, injury-wise has been tough on them, and they stayed committed to wrestling and to Penn State. High confidence, even surety (see posts above) for one year for Cassar...but then looking at other cases recently, Shak should get a 6th. Cassar for two more is the more questionable.

Both are great young men to have around the program. Their past, injury-wise has been tough on them, and they stayed committed to wrestling and to Penn State. High confidence, even surety (see posts above) for one year for Cassar...but then looking at other cases recently, Shak should get a 6th. Cassar for two more is the more questionable.
looked like Cassar had a toothpick in his mouth during introductions last eve

said to my buddy last night, sportin the joisey look:D.
looks like he had it in during the presser. He was asked about it and said it is 'his thing' or something of the sorts. Cael too a shot and said it was from the movie Uncle Buck!

Anyone know if Shak or Anthony will get acknowledged during senior day during last home dual?

So what's with the Nevills brothers? Did Nick lose his job to Cassar after being AA the last two seasons? Is Seth still coming?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT