ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Griese: "Georgia is unquestionably the #2 team in the nation".

He just said again- Georgia should be #2 and Washington should be #3. 'Both should be ahead of Penn State'.

The good news is Griese is such a lightweight that his voice carries no weight nationally.

It does, however, give good bulletin board material for the Penn State locker room this week. ;)
I always wondered why Mike Shanahan didn't care BG. Then I heard him call a game and it became clear. He's a huge b***h.

A QB, can't remember who, got crushed and knocked out of the game. On the replay the QB knew he was going to get killed and stood in there. BG says there's no way he saw it coming because he wouldn't have left himself so vulnerable.

So, after all that posturing by that douchebag Griese, HERE is what the experts who are connected to the committe think: LMAO

ESPN REPORTERS' PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS
NAME NO. 1 NO. 2 NO. 3 NO. 4
Andrea Adelson
i
i
i
i

Edward Aschoff
i
i
i
i

Adam Rittenberg
i
i
i
i

Mark Schlabach
i
i
i
i

PENN STATE RANKED 2ND BY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, AHEAD OF GEORGIA.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Georgia's secondary was like a giant, gaping sieve. They got beat deep so many times it looked like Pop Warner Football. Our WRs would decimate them.

I truly believe Penn State beats Michigan and Michigan State. THE GAME this year is in between those games, at the Shoe! Win that game, by 1 DAMN POINT, and we are in. 'Nuff said. Who gives a rats ass what the media punks say.

Remember he is saying that for himself. He is a terrible analyst and his bosses try to hide him by giving him $hit games. He is trying to spin it. Guys a clown and a loser.

He was doing USC vs Utah! Is that a $hit game in your eyes?

These commentators are paid handsomely to work games and express their opinions. I dare to say that they extend themselves in being congratulatory to the teams they are working with that day. Its their job to have people tune in, and stay tuned in to the "excitement." Why do we take personal offense to every word spoken that can be perceived as an affront to PSU? Get a life. My opinion right now.....its Alabama and about 10 others in any order you want to put them.

Reactions: klemman
Win the rest of your games and you're fine. At this point in the season it's all opinion for the sake of opinion.
Exactly! Beat Michigan, OSU and MSU and if someone says we don't deserve to be #2....then you have something to be perturbed about. Lose to one or more of them.....the discussion will be over.

I'm not doubting your post. I just think it's stupid of Greaseball to use the word "unquestionably" as if everyone in the world agrees with him.

Greaseball is a stupid, arrogant, biased and condescending K_nt... don't listen to this fool. He knows squat about squat.

Last edited:
Remember he is saying that for himself. He is a terrible analyst and his bosses try to hide him by giving him $hit games. He is trying to spin it. Guys a clown and a loser.

He was doing USC vs Utah! Is that a $hit game in your eyes?

Explain to me what relevance it had?
I guess the winner has the inside track to the Holiday Bowl.

I CLEARLY remember Griese calling Thorsen "the best passer Penn State will see this year" before the game, and then midway through the third quarter, calling the very same Thorsen "unable to hit his receivers and playing very poorly". Same guy, just an hour and a half later. What changed Brian?

I CLEARLY remember Griese calling Thorsen "the best passer Penn State will see this year" before the game, and then midway through the third quarter, calling the very same Thorsen "unable to hit his receivers and playing very poorly". Same guy, just an hour and a half later. What changed Brian?
He sobered up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT